Because some women's cooches have been expanded to the size of a semi and can't handle men any smaller.

Best Answer

I'm not talking about CB. I'm talking about the women who intentionally shove huge *** object in their woohas and expect to have a "normal" man satisfy them.

Best Answer

I know that is one thing I do not understand why woman do that...seriously who wants to walk around like that...

Best Answer

Because they are loose ******? ...I personally hate bigger men, too painful. Bigger is not better for this girl.

Best Answer

I think I appreciate looking at a big penis, rather than thinking about whether I'd like it inside me.

Best Answer

*flings a sausage down a corridor*

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

I'm really tired of repeating size doesn't matter, its the skill of the guy that does. Too many guys think they're gods in bed, when they're actually not. So instead of reading up and picking up few tricks and listening to what she says she likes (if she talks about it), they blame the size.

Best Answer

I have honestly only seen one penis that was tiny. Luckily we had decided on no sex before hand, so despite him offering I just stuck to no. He was a really nice guy by the way and I do feel guilty talking about it, but that size, I doubt I would have felt much. Many years prior to him I was with one guy who was HUGE, I was young and seriously scared haha. Guess at my age it is the person himself that really counts in the end, as long as it works great, but a great guy is the starting point, not his size.

Best Answer

God forgive me, with. Totally nice guy, feel bad talking about it actually.

Best Answer

Too large is too painful..I agree....

Best Answer

to large is too painful but what is just right?

Best Answer

I guess that depends on the woman...

Best Answer