Decent85 Decent85 26-30, M 21 Answers Dec 24, 2011

to guard their hearts.....there are too many pla<x>yers out there that give good men bad names. Its hard to tell the difference. I'm not like that though but alot of my friends are.

Best Answer

so then what do i do? we have been together for over 6 months and i feel like om the only one putting out( im a guy by the way)

Best Answer

It's called playing hard to get or in the words of Mark Twain : A man chases a woman ...Until she catches him .

Best Answer

Sometimes it's an effort to try to convince ourselves that we don't care.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

This is a really good question and as a young woman I truly believe I have an answer to this: at some point in a relationship, she has been rejected or taken for granted and thus her "instincts" have been rewired because in case of rejection the pain will be too much when you really care; so yeah its a instictive form of defence against the possibility of rejection and pain :/ And yes I feel soooo much for my current lover for him having to put up with this behaviour as I couldn't help it, and at that time the urge to appear like I don't care was an overruling instinct and it is a direct result of past heartbreak. Trust me I acted like I cared with everything I had before my heart was broken. Rejection creates a powerful guarded emotion I had not had before and despite me believing in second chances and having no regrets. I told myself I wouldn't give up on love after I experienced heartbreak and yes I haven't but on the other hand I can't help the "I don't care" feeling. So guys I would say keep trying by showing her love especially most when she isn't responsive because that is what my lover does and it has started to cure this "I don't care symptom". A woman's heart has to feel the genuine care of a man that is beyond reciprocative love, in other words its a love that is sacrificial and unconditional. Trust me, with this love you will find the door to her heart.

Best Answer

Because the hurt has gone on so long and runs so deep, that the whole heart can not be given anymore...

Best Answer

As many answers as there are women. To look for a trite answer to such a complex question may provide you some insight into your problem. At least a good place to begin!

Best Answer

Because they dont want to be taken for granted

Best Answer

For the same reason we men do: to protect and guard our hearts. That's a sad and terrible answer, and I wish it wasn't so.There is so much grandstanding and so many mind games played, that it's hard anymore to know what somebody is actually doing, or what their motives are, so everybody just walks around with a cold and hardened heart. What a sorry end we as the human race have come to.

Best Answer

Sometimes to protect their feelings when they don't believe the other person cares. And some men, especially those who love the thrill of the chase, seem to be more intrigued with women who DON'T appear to care.

Best Answer

What do you mean women? What do you think men are doing when they hurt themselves and act like it's nothing? All people do it, for a variety of reasons, the most common one being, in my opinion, "You can't hurt me." It's the old sticks n' stones defence.

Best Answer

Could ask the exact same about guys!! I think everybody to some extent puts an act of some desc<x>ription on, but there you go!

Best Answer

Personally, I care for the girl Im with and I show it.. Women dont show it.

Best Answer

Ur late.

Best Answer

They are usually angling for an apology...

Best Answer

Yes, but I mean when theres nothing to apologize for..

Best Answer

They still want that apology.... trust me on this, just apologize for whatever it was or make something up. You're not going to win and it only took me ten years of marriage to realize this universal truth...

Best Answer

I will try. Thank you

Best Answer

I agree taco6 but quite often a man will not understand that there is a reason for an apology. I have said things to women that men understand but women don't and instead perceive it as an insult or slur. An apology usually worked followed by an explanation of what I meant to say. In marriage sometimes my "talking to a bloke" brain will over-ride my "talking to a woman" brain and I'll say something that will offend her through no real fault of my own. Being a man I will have completely forgotten what I just said because I'm really concentrating on what I'm doing not what she is saying to me.. therefore I apologize.
I do understand what you meant, and I agree taco6, probably what I meant to say got lost in the generality of my answer :)

Best Answer

1. To try and get a reaction or response from someone to see if either the woman's suspicions of that person are valid or not, or to see what kind of person she's dealing with.<br />
2. Because she is trying to hide the fact that she is hurt, upset, offended, or uncomfortable.<br />
3. To conform<br />
4. To maintain an image<br />
5. To keep others from invading her private circle.<br />
That's all I can think of now...:)

Best Answer

You are too far from my point.

Best Answer

It is because they are already that pissed.

Best Answer

because men prefer women that don't care.

Best Answer

I dont!!!

Best Answer

It's their only defense to our charm.

Best Answer

Untrue

Best Answer

I don't do charm, I'm allergic to bullshit!

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer