RAWRimakitty RAWRimakitty 18-21, M 18 Answers Jan 21, 2012

For those of us who don't like to lose control in real life it can be somewhat thrilling to be dominated in the bedroom. Especially when you trust the man you are with.

Best Answer

i guess so, im a submissive boy and i am like that because women can be trusted physicaly...at least i do =o

Best Answer

It's also nice to be able to take charge sometimes too.

Best Answer

i like that answer :3

Best Answer

Nature

Best Answer

I am a boy who is submissive. so im not sure =/

Best Answer

Its the way we were bred to be. The cave woman would mate with the male that brought home the most chow. He was the leader of hunt or the most prolific hunter. So she would submit to his desires so she would have enough food for her children. and that was reinforced on each generation. Nothing wrong with it. it is the way it is. Dont mistake submissive with dumb or door mat. There are lots of smart subs, they are the sexiest ones of all.

Best Answer

That's just kinda animal instinct. Males are dominate and females let them dominate. i Honestly like that. less work for me to do. lol jk

Best Answer

not true if your me, im submissive =<

Best Answer

are u bi?

Best Answer

no i am straight, just because i am a frail boy who likes being the submissive dosnt mean i like boys, i just like feeling protected by a women

Best Answer

wait are you talking sexually or just behavior in general? in general, i'm not like that. i'm very opinionated and very stubborn. if i don't like something i'll let you know.

Best Answer

both, im submissive for both, thats good you speak your mind =)

Best Answer

i don;t like it when women are in your face about stuff thouugh. i mean they're real *******. so i think you might want it in the middle or equal power. I'm the way i am but I'm lady like about it. women should try to keep things classy

Best Answer

the middle? =o i dont get it

Best Answer

not over powering but not scared to do or say what they want with you dear

Best Answer

= i get it im not shy to say what i want, but i dont order a girl around, i do what she says because thats what i like ^-^

Best Answer

Not always there are lots of species that are female dominant. Lionesses hunt, female insects and arachnids are larger than the males and they also eat them after mating.

Best Answer

Because their trained to be submissive from birth. Just watch a Barbie commercial.

Best Answer

i dont agree with you but thats funny ^^

Best Answer

Well personally, I seem to be turned on by whatever turns the other person on. Or, I get turned on by someone else being turned on. So that can go alot of ways. Being submissive in and of itself isnt that big of a deal for me... unless its a big deal to whoever I'm going to be bumping uglies with. O:

Best Answer

well, from a male POV sex is all about domination so from the female POV being dominated must be hardwired in to be a turn on for them hence the submissiveness. Persuading them to wear the Princess Leia costume at the same time is more difficult but well worth the effort.

Best Answer

Yes, so long as I get to be the wookie :)

Best Answer

thats wrong, i like feeling controled by a women

Best Answer

Either is fine, whatever rocks your boat (or hers) init.

Best Answer

It is one view - that power sharing relationships can be alluring to some of us, but oh please.........don't speak for the other 3.4 billion males on the planet, "sex is all about domination"? Did you mean the domination by women through the seduction of men by using their feminine wiles? ;-)

Best Answer

don't blame me, blame Freud...

Best Answer

some are wired that,personaly,I like it both ways,sub and dom,but cant find either to play

Best Answer

nature+nurture

Best Answer

That's their gig- have @ it

Best Answer

I don't know Ma'am. I thought it was the other way around.

Best Answer

ima boy >.> i wish more women would be more in control and men be more submissive =<

Best Answer

you Must be talkin bout yur own age group??!

Best Answer

nope, but i see your point

Best Answer

That is just a ploy. Wait until you get married, then they will really let you know what's on their minds. LOL

Best Answer

i would love if a women would be open and say whats on her mind, im afraid that no girl would accept me because im a submissive =<

Best Answer

Their are many women who tend to be bossy. Many become that way after marriage.

Best Answer

Even bossy women are not necessarily sexual dommes. IPF, I hope you'll get more in touch with your inner guy, because it'll be a lot easier to find a woman that way.

Best Answer

is it bad that im submissive?

Best Answer

Depends on the woman.

Best Answer

=/ not the answer i was looking for

Best Answer

I think most women in general who think they want a submissive partner, tend to lose respect for them after awhile. After that they lose interest in them.

Best Answer

My husband wants one of those so let him know when you find one

Best Answer

i dont want one, i am one

Best Answer

Mmm...because it's easy, maybe? Girls are told they are supposed to be the more "timid", "weaker" sex as children and on. It could be because it's a habit to feel that way...or think you are supposed to feel that way.<br />
Also....well... personally...hah! I think being submissive is much more beautiful...or attractive. But...perhaps that's why I prefer domination...because I can see the other person like that...ah whatever.<br />
Personally, I much prefer the moments when I'm in control because I feel like I can make it more fun for us, and I feel like I'm in charge of the surprises. And the one guy in my past that allowed me to do whatever I wanted...oh my god. I loved him to death.<br />
I worry about it though...because I'm not just "dominant occasionally". So I've tried to subdue it before, but the only thing I really succeed in is making myself frustrated. haha!<br />
Being a submissive guy though...is rare, and sexy, imo. I don't think it'll be an issue for you. ;) There may not be tons of dominant women...but they exist.

Best Answer