It's always done innocently, but its always what if questions with 1 right answer and no time to study for the test, LOL
Powertrain73 Powertrain73 46-50, M 15 Answers Jan 13, 2013 in Marriage

She is asking you how much you care for her. She sees your value and assumes other beautiful women will also, but doesn't know if you appreciate her value.

Best Answer

Its part of their **** test. Its best to answer back with "What would you do if a man more attractive than me hit on you?" in the same manner she asked. Combat bullshit with bullshit.<br />
If she gets defensive, then she is a ****. However, if she asked her question in playfulness and replied to the question in playfulness, then she was originally teasing and is an overall cool girl.

Best Answer

...hmmm, I like his answer!!!

Best Answer

Thanks =D

Best Answer

If she only asks you then be grateful, tell her what she wants to hear and move on, remembering that there's a whole 'honey trap' industry out there to cater for the REAL nut jobs...

Best Answer

really? I never asked that.

Best Answer

I give them a straight answer I'd go for it

Best Answer

if she really asks then that really means she's in love with you and can't even forget you at all

Best Answer

hell, if my man asked me what I'd do he knows that I would run and tell him about it

Best Answer

Because they feel quilty about feeling the same way about a hot guy they just want the man to be theone to blame

Best Answer

No, she just wants me to tell her if it happens, so she can call 'Ripley's'....

Best Answer

Itching for a compliment!

Best Answer

He's getting tested

Best Answer