because the male version is men who ask why women are B*tches ....

Best Answer

No you dont even do that. Lol

Best Answer

Everyone is a jerk.

Best Answer

I know, thats my point, kinda

Best Answer

Oh :P

Best Answer

We all have our flaws. There are so many variables that can affect how people act AND how we perceive people to be.

Best Answer

We're not that stupid

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

yeah but they so pretty :3

Best Answer

Because both men and women make bad choices in partners.

Best Answer

I didnt ask why we are jerks

Best Answer

but I am telling you anyway and it answers your question anyway.

Best Answer

How so. I asked why men dont wine about women being jerks????????

Best Answer

But they do they just use a different expression for the same thing.

Best Answer

Not as much as women..... I think we bi*ch to much. :/

Best Answer

depends on the person there are plenty of guys that are more of a jerk than woman nag and complain

Best Answer

That is true. Lol

Best Answer

It's because we already know the answer.

Best Answer

That is very true Eva!

Best Answer

So true

Best Answer

I the best way to deal with this situation is to realize that feminists not withstanding, boys and girls really are different. They both have strengths and weaknesses, and both can be total jerks. So why not just stop ALL the name calling and try to genuinely understand each other, independently of any ideology, ism, or pop psychology about what anybody "should" be like?

Best Answer

Double standards.

Best Answer

I personally think women are worse jerks, and this is coming from one! Reason being, we are manipulative, backstabbing, and empowered by thousands of years of abuse by men (society is laying off us completely in an attempt to console us for past wrongs done to us).

Best Answer

Abuse has always been a 2 way street.

Best Answer

This may come as a surprise to you, but men have ALWAYS deferred to women. When the ship was going down, it was always "Women and children first" into the lifeboats. Women got the vote, from an all male Congress, because men who were under no legal obligation to do so gave it to them. All of the things that freed women from drudgery, disposable diapers, vacuum cleaners, automatic washing machines, were all invented by men. And, if you had ever actually known any women born in the 19th century, as I have, you would realize that things are not quite what you have been led to believe, and that's from the horse's mouth. Your view of history is distorted by feminist dogma. Revisionist versions of history can take root only after all the people who remember the real thing are dead.

Best Answer