dalo dalo 22-25, M 11 Answers Aug 31, 2009

We are indecisive. Simple as that.

Best Answer

Trying to do home projects is infuriating. Each time she gives me a design I get halfway through and she changes her mind, again and again. I put down my tools and wait start another project, then the same thing happens so we live in a mess. Each time I say 'are you absolutely certain' she says yes, then immediately I start I begin to get the feeling she I not happy with it, it's exhausting and nothing gets finished. Is this really a general women thing? It feels like she wants to control by being indecisive.

Best Answer

because we are true to our feelings and respect our feelings enough to give them weight. We decide, feelings are important as they are usually right, intuition is the best guide. As happiness is an emotion the best way to get happiness is to make sure you follow your emotions and notice what things make you ahppy and what makes you unhappy.<br />
Things are changing CONSTANTLY, and women have the talent of being able to keep track of and weigh the pros and cons of every single little change. So it is a response to changing developments. because the circumstances surrounding a decision changed, the decision changed as it is no longer the same decision. Depending on circumstance, the same situation could have a different opinion depending on what way you view it, and we can see all the sides of something. Women think twice, then think again.<br />
Does that make sense?

Best Answer

I do not know but I am so glad I never had a child with them. The child deserves better than an emotional roller coaster and ending of the family because they "changed". Why do you think the world is so messed up? I know and see it played out over and over unless the man treats them like krap and then they will be faithful. Its a messed up world

Best Answer

lol they put more into their planes because they fly sky high, so just shoot um down and move on flyboy !

Best Answer

A lot of times a womans feelings and emotions control her planes for the day.She has in her mind just how her lunch is going to go with friends and then finds out she has no money at that point she becomes so out of focus that her mind rushes to think of something, she uses so much energy that she feels it's better to say I won't go.And she feels upset but now things can calm down.Women put so much into their planes and the way they present them selves in the way they do things that when some tiny thing happends,we think it's the end of the world. We can't always help it, it takes a lot of hard work to change.So that's the scoop if we are not in the mood it some time, saying the right words to get us to change our minds, yes again! Don't you love us!

Best Answer

Dunno, part of being a woman and I cant put any better than what was written by SummerWind18 who I believe succinctly answered the question. It's about the only that is constant in life isn't it, Change?

Best Answer

Why does anyone change their mind? Because something has changed, either for them, or in the situation.

Best Answer

Because they can. No other explanation is needed or required.

Best Answer

Woman are naturally Bi polar because we always have hormonal changes... monthly periods, puberty, pregnancy and menopause. Just sit back and watch the show its for your entertainment lol and its not on purpose.

Best Answer