I am a Black Woman, who calls her Man "Daddy" (only in the Bed Room). However, in my culture if you call a Man "Daddy" it means: Incrediably Awesome Lover; A Man who is a leader, someone who runs s**t. He is usually one of the best lover's you have every had. I call my Father "Dad", because i am to old to be calling Daddy now. Its not weird at all for me to call my Man "Daddy", he loves and I love it.

Best Answer

I love to to call my Man Daddy, bc he make me feel safe and he protects me. I love it when he calls me baby girl its just a nickname if we like then hey its our thing and it makes the sex amazing.

Best Answer

When a woman calls a man "daddy" it's her way of acknowledging that he has control over her, and she wants that. And that he's also making her feel good and maybe safe. I also agree mostly with @kitaluvsteve's desc<x>ription. Calling your man daddy may seems weird for some people, but hey it's a part of all the idiosyncrasies associated with sex. The first time a young woman called me "daddy" when i was butt ******* her, it made my **** swell up inside her even more. "**** me daddy," was one of the freakiest sexist things I ever heard a woman say during sex.

Best Answer

Electra Complex???

Best Answer

Sexy! its giving power to your lover. I never called my dad "daddy" so the two dont correlate for me. My boyfriend loves when I call him that and I get turned on instantly XD

Best Answer

We call them daddy bc we want to we know he is not our father but he protects me and loves me and thats our thing if we love it hey thats us and it makes the sex great

Best Answer

Better than them calling you Gramps.

Best Answer

I call him Papi ;)

Best Answer

You do It on Spanish . lol

Best Answer

As someone who calls their other "daddy," I sorta can explain what it means, to me at least.
I have come to the understanding that I am someone who has a more submissive personality.
Note: this doesn't mean I'm a pushover, or am less of a woman. I still sass and like to choose and have great self confidence.
However, it means I like direction, and structure.
By calling my other "daddy" or "master," it's saying, I want you to take control right now, because I trust and love you.
It's a sexy thing, and it shows how much you're willing to give yourself to a person.
To me, daddy does not equate to "father." I personally have never called my dad, "daddy."
So the two are not equal.
"Daddy" is a caregiver, a protector and someone who makes me feel safe and loved.
Yes, these are characteristics that my dad may also share, but it's natural for a woman to seek this in all relationships, not only just sexual ones.

Best Answer

I love it when my wife calls me daddy and I call "my girl". It has nothing to do with ******, I would never dream of that and I'm fairly certain when she says, "**** me hard daddy" she's not thinking of her dead father. IMO its a power thing like many of you have said. For me its a control thing and for women is the being controlled, while knowing they're safe. My wife says it makes her feel out of control where she relinquished her power. I know we can be messing around and I can say, "Does my girl wanna suck Daddies ****" and she will get extremely wet.

Best Answer

Men like to be called "Daddy" in bed. It's a sort of twisted, depraved, pervy thing. It's not that those men want to do their own daughters so much as it it they want to watch a woman commit icnset. Not in real life, of course. It's sort of voyeuristic. It's just a fantasy. Up until the early 80's, there were plenty of icnset pron movies being made for that reason. I suspect just as many women like doing that for the same reason. Think I'm demented? No, pretty common, actually, just being honest.

Best Answer

My wife loves to call me Daddy. She told me that she loves that I make her feel safe and loved. She calls me it in and out of the bedroom.

Best Answer

roleplay? stroking their egos?<br />
personally, i wouldn't encourage it, cuz it creeps me out when someone does that

Best Answer

maby when the kids are around it would make sence so they would call them daddy or mamma instead of actuall names but if its during extracuriicular activities I think Id be a bit disturbed if she called me daddy...lol

Best Answer

Daddy issues

Best Answer

I have a friend who calls her boyfriend Daddy. I find it disturbing. I don't know why people do it. I think it's usually a complex, they probably didn't have athe best relationshop with their father so now they seek out a father-figure in men. Someone to love them, take care of them and discipline them

Best Answer

don't really know....maybe the men some women date didn't have a father figure around when they were kids ? also, in some cultures, women do call there man " daddy" it's a little disturbing, but, that's the way it is. :)

Best Answer

When my dear brother-in-law was alive, his Filipina wife always called him 'daddy'. I found it odd at first but got used to it over time. perhaps it is common custom and practice in the Philippines?

Best Answer

I don't know, I couldn't date a woman who did that.

Best Answer

I am a simple very country white woman married to a man 12yrs. older than me. Since the beginning of our relationship I have called him Daddy in the bedroom, in normal activities, in public...etc. It never seemed to bother him. Several years ago during a family blow up my step son said, "how they all thought it was sick the way I call him daddy and my step grandchildren found it disgusting". I asked my husband if it bothered him. He said, "no not most of the time but sometimes when we're out in public". I have since stopped calling him daddy and instead use honey, dear, baby, etc...I did it to please everyone else and I really miss it! His kids never really cared for me anyway almost 14yrs. now, and are rarely ever around. The grandchildren have graduated except one on her last year now, and they're always too busy to visit. So it's pretty much only my husband and I now most all the time, but I can't seem to ever call him Daddy anymore because its been so many years, and I feel dirty if I think of calling him that....I wish I could go back to the time I felt free and unencumbered calling him Daddy because I do miss it a lot! To me it was a sweet endearing name, now its just dirty. I don't think its a daddy issue, but then I never had a dad really. My mother said, "he didn't want me because I was a girl". So maybe there is something there...i don't know.

Best Answer

I would have to say that i call my partner daddy. In a sense how a father or dad protects his daughter keeps her safe loves her provides for her guides her for betterment....For me calling my partner daddy is similiar it allows him to knoe that or feel like the king of the castle also because hes giving me the protection the security nourishment as well as guidance....not that hes a controller in the aggressive manner thoe

Best Answer