The 1950's just called for you.

Best Answer

I have dated A LOT and I have read a LOT of online profiles, trust me when I say its still totally the way most women think

Best Answer

Well, trust me, we don't all think this way. You've just been attracting the same personality type over and over again. You shouldn't make such a broad statement.

Best Answer

generalizing all people into these categories is just not true these days ........In my case I bring home my own paycheck, and yes the guys in my life do care for me and about my job.

Best Answer

when you dated as many as I have and for as long as I have I am in a possition where I can actually make a broad statement on this level more so that most. My 'population' size for study on this subject is very large.

Best Answer

but understand, I am in the US and in the south..so...

Best Answer

Um, ever heard of quality over quantity?

Best Answer

That explains it. You are in the south.

Best Answer

Not true, my father cares quite a bit, he gets worried when my stepmother is making nearly the same as he is. His pride gets in the way of being happy for her.

Best Answer

"traditionally" the man is the bread winner ... you want a stable family so we make sure that you can support what you are getting into... as for our jobs someguys....strike that most guys would rather you not work ... so we depend on them more

Best Answer

men are moronic. have you stay at home while I go to the office? **** THAT NOISE! :)

Best Answer

i hear ya but ... wow you would be suprised the crap some guys come up with

Best Answer

Patriarchal system that was created to give women and men a role that "works" to keep the system sustained.
And not all men are moronic, just the ones who buy into the system without so much as questioning it... then trying to earn the "more rational/technical/thinking gender" or whatever. Haha
It's this same patriarchal system that has humanity experiencing very little of our humanity (men can only be savage and brutes/women can only be vulnerable and 'cute'). Homosexuals have no place in this system, either. So they get preached to. etc.

Best Answer

Who are you dating and why is she so up to your current job?

Best Answer

Over my lifetime I have dated a F** TON and I would say that there are more women who feel this way than those who dont. its been very common in my experience

Best Answer

I've never dated so I wouldn't know. I'm sorry so many women bombard you with wanting to know what your salary is.

Best Answer

Wow....No...just no.

Best Answer