in terms of deliberately setting them apart/excluding them from group discussions, friends circle etc.
iwuvhe iwuvhe 22-25, F 14 Answers Mar 22, 2011

Absolutely! But it's not all women that exclude, it's insecure and immature women. I have experienced this all my life with two of my sisters - sometimes all three of them. They secretly get a kick out of seeing others hurt. It's a temporary boost of ego. I wonder if they have these same feelings of exclusion. I could go on ..and on with horror stories of things they have done to me but will refrain. My best revenge: I DON'T CARE .. they are just not worth the energy spent on trying to figure out ways to win them over or get in their good graces because it never lasts.. there will be one more thing that you don't do ..or say .. you can never do enough! It's their way of excluding themselves - THEY don't measure up. The bottom line is envy and jealousy. They want what we have but don't want to put the effort in to get it and are jealous that we have done the work.and have it!

Best Answer

Can you elaborate?

Best Answer

many due to insecurity ... in my case I have always felt very secure in my relationships and with my partner ... so I tend to exclude women less often than some other women...

Best Answer

ya, Jealousy probably. I like everyone but I've had that happen and wonder why don't they like me.. Some people just are not open to getting know different types of people. Maybe it's also the fact they aren't interested on people different than them. Good question.

Best Answer

Jealousy. I worked with a woman like that she seemed to be very insecure and from appearance worried about other women being "better" than her in the eyes of others. She once explained how she was upset that a waitress paid more attention to another table talking to them than to her... I just don't think that way, but if I were very insecure I would.

Best Answer

competition plain and simple.

Best Answer

Mostly because everyone has their own 'crowds' still just like in high school and you have to be at their level to be part of the group.

Best Answer

Although it is counterintuitive, women are more competitive at a serious level than men. Women jockey for position in a pecking order and compete for men. (If you dont believe me consider those bachelor shows. Its not about wanting the guy for yourself. Its about beating the other girls to him.)

Best Answer

We tend to think of bullying as a children's issue, however most adult women can probably relate to feelings of exclusion and difficulty breaking into a circle that is already established (unless we have been fortunate to have always been part of the "it" crowd). I have to wonder, are we teaching our girls how to be mean, without really putting 2 and 2 together, and then telling our kids that bullying is bad? Lets walk the walk ladies.

Best Answer