Fred2341 Fred2341 26-30, M 14 Answers May 9, 2011

Commitment.

Best Answer

agree with this.

Best Answer

I think they want a wedding and not a marriage . All the women I know who had a big do are attention wh0res in the rest of their lives too .<br />
I'm not saying every women who has one is one just the ones I know .<br />
They usually also have an engagement party and bridal shower to get as many gifts as possible .

Best Answer

Hi : Fred2341 <br />
This day and age is one in which marriage is delayed and frequently avoided all together because lots of people do not get the big deal either. So I guess women increasingly do not feel the need to get married. <br />
Marriage is a promise to the future and they are perilous promises to make IMHO because nobody knows how they will feel in the future. So marriage is no guarantee of anything really. Better to just take it one day at a time which is all anyone can do anyway!<br />
Best wishes<br />
:)

Best Answer

Hey, im a woman, and i'd never be so stupid as to get married again......EVER!!

Best Answer

in this day and age? if its only women that want to get married, then how do you explain the number of men who ask thier gf or gay bf to marry them. im married and its a much nicer feeling than having a girlfriend.

Best Answer

Committment, there's a "seal the deal" kind of feel to marriage. Also, some people do it for the celebrattion

Best Answer

Women want some assurance of a future with a guy. Most want more than just casual sex with a series of men. Life is much easier and generally happier with a partner to share with. <br />
Women are only really physically attractive to most men for a few decades. If they have nothing more then they will ultimately be alone. <br />
The commitment of marriage provides assurance of a lasting relationship (even if this is not always true in the end).

Best Answer

I agree wholeheartedly. Silly women wanting a nice dress and a halfhearted promise of commitment. Then when their husbands mistreat them, they stay with them because their married and thats so important?

Best Answer

His question generalizes though - there are tons of women who are happy without marriage so, it is up to the couple really. It's good that we have the choice.

Best Answer

Sorry if it came accross a bit one sided towards women, the thought just poped into me head and thought i would share it lol.
I can understand if u do it for religion or if you have really fallen for someone and doesnt agree with sex before marriage. Lol but personally i beleive in try before u buy how gutted would you be if the day came you got married and your partner is crap in the sack. Lol

Best Answer