kchz336 kchz336 26-30, M 10 Answers May 1, 2012

People will probably dislike my answer but not all girls prefer tall guys. I normally prefer guys my own height. I'm around 5"7. Maybe it's silly but it makes me feel more "equal" not some little thing that needs to be protected and towered over. It's nice to be able to look straight at someones face and eyes when talking too.

Best Answer

everyone's taller than me, so i don't have a choice. but i dated a guy 6'4" and it was kinda clumsy.

Best Answer

Wow that guy was tall! I'm glad that you don't let being tall dictate who you date. As a pre teen I remember a family friend telling me not to grow taller otherwise I wouldn't be able to date as an adult. 0_0 How insane. I told her I hoped I would grow taller ha ha. :-)

Best Answer

fiorabelle -- why peoples will dislike ur answer ?

Best Answer

I thought people would dislike it as mine seems to be an uncommon opinion. Before I posted every other answer suggested women should be with taller men. It was nice to see that people are respectufl here though and that its ok to voice your opinion. I'm new here. :-)

Best Answer

Seeing as I'm 5'11" in my socks with a passion for heels I'll have to say yes

Best Answer

I'm 5'10- It isn't comfortable- and people stare at the Dudly Moore

Best Answer

I love my height, just shopping for trousers is a pain in the ***

Best Answer

And sleeves to hit the wrist are a challenge-BUT- we both have slammin' legs now- don't we!!

Best Answer

Yeah I tend to live in short sleeves and skirts. You are right though, the legs more than make up for it plus I got the DD's to go with them ;)

Best Answer

as a female i hate feeling larger than a man, its un feminine

Best Answer

best answer so far

Best Answer

Very insightful.

Best Answer

nesting instinct; you need someone to hang pictures and reach things off the top shelf.

Best Answer

I don't! - First of all I do not like thin guys and tall guys are more likely to be thin, secondly I'm kind of a short or a small person so I will look like a dwarf next to a tall guy LOL I just like guys to have a medium height, but at the end I don't really pay that much of attention to the physical look or the appearance as long as I'm in love with the person, but I'm just saying my opinion.

Best Answer

i like ur opinion

Best Answer

they want something extra , they seemed like a tree and women as the creeper and tall people can "look" down easily

Best Answer

so that i can lie my head on his shoulder as we walk sometimes....and he can lovingly look down and kiss me ....:)

Best Answer

So that she can talk to him with her head raised, she can make him reach out to the top shelf of the kitchen and he is easy to keep an eye on in a crowd

Best Answer

i didnt like ur answer

Best Answer