stevez24 stevez24 31-35, M 30 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Not all women/men do that to their partners. <br />
I don't understand those who do though, how is cheating a good ba<x>se to start a new relationship? How there can be trust in each other? That kind of relationship can never work out!

Best Answer

When one is being drained emotionally has more financial responsibility, doesn't get the recognition deserved maybe the flirting keeps their soul from going dead. <br />
I don't. Condone it just see why it can happen

Best Answer

Because we men do the same thing thats why !

Best Answer

Yes you are! I can vouch for that. Lol!

Best Answer

Yeah we do but women do it so much better and fr so many more reasons than men. There's always a plan behind the action when the ladies do it! lol

Best Answer

Oh you are so correct women are sly creatures lol maybe a little evil but I love it !

Best Answer

Shhhhhhhh get back in my closet did I leave that damn door open again ......

Best Answer

I only flirt with one in particular (you know who you are) and even then, I think I'm careful not to go past a certain point (and I think he would agree). So no, we are not all attention ******.

Best Answer

8 )

Best Answer

Some just want mushroom tip, women are rly fcked up sometimes, they break up with you, and keep you as a close friend while some other guy is balls deepin her, and she's keeping you as a close friend, since she's "so scared" of being alone.. they cant be independant

Best Answer

Well normally they shouldn't but have you not noticed that when a woman is in a relationship, she becomes more attractive to men? They notice her more, which is why she flirts back? (and no, I'm not saying she is not attractive when she's not in a relationship).<br />
By the way, men flirt as well when they're with a woman. It's the degree that is the thing that drives us ballistic or not. (Seriously, it ain't flattering when a man turns round to ogle a woman when a woman has done her best to be attractive to him).

Best Answer

Nice answer! We all do it and I dont think its a big deal as long as both parties get to have fun and yes you women do so much to impress us and we oogle a lot shame shame! lol We catch you too though peeking over at him.

Best Answer

Y do men do the same thing

Best Answer

yall cant do what we do .Thats the big picture...let us flirt and you ladies can take our money... deal?

Best Answer

No deal Im not no gold digger I want a faithful man not a rich one

Best Answer

Noone should want to flirt if they have someone to flirt with already

Best Answer

So y would u try to make it a deal

Best Answer

Because when girls do its innocent and when guys do its not.

Best Answer

How do u figure

Best Answer

They say it

Best Answer

Well idk who females ur messing with but obviously they r not faithful in n e way shape or form so hopefully u get a better one

Best Answer

yeah, Me too

Best Answer

flirting is fun for all. No need to read big messages into it.

Best Answer

I don't think that having a boyfriend means you can never flirt again... but... thats in general only.

Best Answer

same reason why we men do it vice versa

Best Answer

Wow so true

Best Answer

Hmm. I wouldn't know. My sister does the same thing and its getting sort of annoying.

Best Answer

I bet

Best Answer

They're 'testing the waters'

Best Answer

Innocent flirting is good for self esteem, and inevitably can be good for the relation.

Best Answer

Whats innocent ? lol ya right

Best Answer

There is some flirting that is just very friendly and flattering .. not everything ends in the sack or with the intent to get in the sack.

Best Answer

Flirting is fun, it is not really doing the unthinkable is it?

Best Answer

Not reaally doing the unthinkable , or kinda, a little bit lol =) ?

Best Answer

I do not think so dude, maybe emotional cheating ?

Best Answer

Flirting is for fun. Most times they don't intend to go all the way.

Best Answer

you mean, half the time

Best Answer

A woman should break it up with her bf first before flirting... If Not then she is fickle-minded, not so independent, and selfish... relationship with her bf on a slump so they find someone else as an option, spare tire, fall back guy, experiment, etc, whatever... These kind of women should not be taken seriously... Make them flings! :)...

Best Answer

I am a flirt. I admit it and have no shame attached to it. I do like the attention. I also have a man who knows that i am a flirt. I have his trust and would never cheat on him. I do think flirtation unchecked will lead you in an unintended direction. I always know how far I can go and right where the boundary is. But that's just me. What I have discovered is people who don't understand my kind of flirtation believe it's serious. That can get a little scary and then people get hurt. So you have to be careful.

Best Answer

Either coz she's **** at you or just an attention ho

Best Answer

Some women like the attention, and some women are just natrual flirts.

Best Answer

Practicing for the future?

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

Sometimes the flirting is unintentional. I've come across as flirting when in reality I was only being friendly.

Best Answer