Do they not see the ring? I don't get it. And sometimes right in front of the wife. How awkward!
Beastweaver Beastweaver 36-40, M 20 Answers Jan 7, 2009

Some peoples idea of what constitutes "flirting" might be anothers idea of just being friendly. Also, just because someone flirts doesn't mean they want to sleep with him or steal the man away from his wife and family. Furthermore--you can't "steal" someones husband.

I think we all know when something has crossed the line from flirting to something more dangerous. We all like attention and to know that someone thinks we are smart/funny/attractive/sexy. My rule of thumb is that one should not engage in anything they wouldn't do if their partner wasn't standing beside them. Everyone has a different view of what is acceptable, and what is not. Some people are insanely and irrationally jealous. All of that needs to be taken into account.

Best Answer

flirting is not okay when you continues to stare for long periods smile always at the same person when ever you notice they are looking at you maybe count how many times you smile at the same person at the same place all day then you should now that something is happening outside the friendly play i think there are many types of flirting that we tend to talk often about but when you are married and flirting with others of the opposite sex it is easy to see it throught the eyes of the person since that is the first thing you look at then the body language starts happening this can be hard to detect but through the eyes you can not hide especially when the innocence baby look is give to you with a long affectionate stare even if you had a slight thought the reason could be likeing the looks one gives or find it difficult to confront the person all for the sake of their image or ego one thing i do know is you can never hide the truth it always comes to the surface no matter what you do to hide the true it even say that in the bible if you choose to egnore what you know is happening then you are making the situation worse for youself yes we all like attention but when that attention is give in that manner to a person that is not your spouce more often than others you really need to nip that one in the but you also need to consider that your spouse also needes that affection as well that feeling and if you are giving it to someone else they will find it somewhere else as well after all we are only humens right

Best Answer

A man likes that feeling of "that pretty girls thinks I'm hott and I know she has a crush on me" it's tempting for a man and some will play play into it. As humans we all like attention but its the ones that keep leading them on that ****** me off. If my husband was flirting with another girl (whether texting, calling or in person) and its NOTsomething he would do in front of me than heck yea I'd get suspicious and it'd be a HUUUUGE red flag for me. If he felt like he has to hide the identity of another girl then SOMETHING ABOUT IT IS WRONG!! Thats one of my worst nightmares as a wifey after actual cheating and death: hubby lying to me about some girl who just happens to have a crush on him. Granted he sends texts and calls women he works with but until he gives me a reason to not trust him (now that we're married) then I can only have faith in God that he's not playin me, therefore I dont worry about it. But God help those who do gamble with my kindness...

Best Answer

My wife and I have very little jealousy issues, we both look at other people, sometimes comment. We don't generally flirt, except online and usually both of us are present. I winked at a waitress once, I totally didn't even realize it. She was just captivating and I was briefly smitten. I still hear about it occasionally. I have no fear of my wife cheating on me.

Best Answer

Because they don't want to work hard for their own happiness, they just want an easy "I love you". Same applies for guys, except they also want an easy woman with that "I love you"

Best Answer

because forbidden fruit is the sweetest

Best Answer

All flirts know darn well what they are doing, and doing it in front of the wife is very confrontational. It almost has nothing to do with the husband, its more of a challenge to the wife. So, I would give the girl what she is asking for. An elbow to the ribs, "whoops so sorry! Didn't see you there! Oh my! Was that my big foot you tripped and fell over? It will be fine. They're doing wonderful things with plastic surgery these days!"

Best Answer

Flirting is way too relative to me.

There has been many times when I was told I was flirting or that someone was flirting with me, and I never had a clue!

Best Answer

because they are sinners

Best Answer

It's really harmless if they have no intention of following through. It's fun and good practice and a great ego boost. I was flirting with a married man at the grocery store last week he asked for my number when he called I told him I couldn't see him. He had a problem, but my not flirting with him would not have solved his marital issues.

Best Answer

practice

Best Answer

I agree with autimom and Sara. Flirting can be perfectly harmless, especially if the married person's spouse knows that he or she is a shameless flirt, and nothing more is intended. My wife knows I'm a flirt, and while she kids me about it from time to time, she wouldn't dream of asking me to stop, either - because it's who I am.

Best Answer

Autimom is right (as usual), that a lot of flirting is in the eyes of the beholder. Your casual friendliness might look like flirting to me. And if the man is there with a ring on and his wife nearby, c'mon. The gal probably figures it's just all harmless fun! The guy can just kid back and move on.

Best Answer

I am a flirt. I flirt with women all the time. I love to. It is fun. My wife looks on this as a stupid thing I do and nothing else. I never get to the point in my flirting where I ask a woman out or anything like that - just the "whoa, you are a good looking thing" type of flirting

Best Answer

I was raised in a neighborhood and state where flirting was done rather sparingly and never casually. When I came to the South I noticed that women flirted all the time...clerks in convenient stores, waitresses with old men...nearly everywhere and every situation it seemed. My wife told me once that this is more or less "social flirting" and really means nothing. In some situations, like waitresses they are expected to flirt, it is not written into their job description but it is an implicit understanding. Women who are attorneys, teachers, doctors, will not. They know that that kind of behavior undermines their professionalism and the last thing that they want is for someone to take them as bimbos.

Best Answer

Flirting is fun. I had one woman stand by my table with her butt next to my face. It was hard to concentrate.

Best Answer

So not classy. And that goes for both men and women. To answer your question, though, it's probably to see if they can get some attention from the "unattainable". I have a question, why do married women/men fall for these parasites?

Best Answer

They dont give a ****. it makes me sick.

Best Answer