TheCoitalQueen TheCoitalQueen 31-35, F 25 Answers Jan 15 in Dating & Relationships

They can only be gotten if the men make themselves available. Not all women go after them.......I don't.

Best Answer

You are a lady

Best Answer

yes I am!

Best Answer

This does not apply to all women, but for some the danger, risk, the thrill and to be disruptive come to mind.

Best Answer

married men seem more mature and more responsible than single men. Boom.. just answered your question. They know it's wrong but the appeal of a 'responsible' man overwhelms them.

Best Answer

Great answer

Best Answer

Why does anyone do that?<br />
They have no character ..<br />
They really just enjoy the "danger" of those games ...<br />
They really don't want a commitment, so they seek out people where they know there won't be one.

Best Answer

The thrill of the hunt.

Best Answer

They are only looking for sex and no commitments. A married man "may" offer just that, the sex without the worry of getting involved. Notice I said "may".

Best Answer

Coz women generally want what they cant have.same as men

Best Answer

One upping another woman? In the sense she is stealing from the wife and maybe it makes her feelshe is more attractive than teh wife. I expect the reasons vary with the woman. Everyone has their own motives............

Best Answer

Guess they can't stand to see anyone happy.

Best Answer

People desire what they can't have

Best Answer

No strings!!Do you??

Best Answer

because they can handle responsibilities better than teenagers.

Best Answer

I have only known one woman who ALWAYS went for the married ones. I suppose she was unusual, but she didn't do it for the danger or the thrills. Each time she dated a married man, the instant he said he would leave his wife for her, she would dump him; yet, when she started with him she said I love him, I will get him to leave her for me. Even the ones who told her, I have kids. I will never leave my family. That made her even more determined. <br />
What was her motive. FEAR of commitment. She didn't want anyone she would have to give herself to completely. In my opinion.

Best Answer

They were taken for a reason, they must be a keeper for some reason. Plus the intrigue and "naughtiness" of the act attracts some.

Best Answer

Interesting question.<br />
Speaking to women in the 35 - 50 age bracket, they tell me that there is a shortage of decent single men in that age group. Also a lot of men have baggage, kids or issues.<br />
So they look at the other side of the fence I guess.

Best Answer

I have no idea.

Best Answer

Geez I kinda wish they would I'm afraid to leave my wife for fear of being really alone, that's about all that's keeping us together right now.

Best Answer

It's an ego thing sometimes, I think. ....or sometimes it's just that they fall for a guy who happens to be married

Best Answer

Psychologists say because of "borders".

Best Answer

Borders? Explain ...

Best Answer

I was talking with a psychologist friend last night about this. A typical married man has a "routine". His life has created "borders". It's easy to tell where he will be, and what he will be doing at any given time. Typically. This allows a woman to know where she fits in his life, both by importance, and by desire. Once the balance is overturned, however, it no longer gives her the security of these borders.

Best Answer