They think it's rude and disrespectful, but in lightning speed they'll make jokes about guys' privates and think a guy getting hit in the b@lls is funny. They keep contradicting themselves!
AllStarcrushNate AllStarcrushNate 26-30, M 13 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Hobbies

good question it like the word **** woman hate that word. but they ll call a guy a *****

Best Answer

True,..... but I've seen it go both ways...face it people of both sexes just like to be crude at the expense of others.

Best Answer

I don't joke about men's organs; I just don't want folks sending me unsolicited pictures of them.

Best Answer

i guess theyre just trying to get even. dont you agree that men are still winning that silly battle?

Best Answer

Disagree. In modern times it is women competing with men and trying to prove they are superior.

Best Answer

maybe some women with a problem but i dont believe its true of most

Best Answer

Lassie, all you have to do is look around you at the attitudes of women. Consider the way many are proud of having careers or going to college so they can prove they're as good as men or better.

Best Answer

whats wrong with having carrers or going to college. youre telling me they do it to prove theyre better? how do they do that .. prove theyre better...how

Best Answer

It's not wrong to have careers or go to college. A lot of them do try to prove that as women they can run the world better than men. It's an attitude that isn't disguised.

Best Answer

well youre talking about a few women, i hope that most people know nobody can run the world better because of their gender

Best Answer

Try telling them. You have massive amounts of folks who think women could do a better job of being presidents or whatever than men.

Best Answer

at this time in american politics that may be true. since its been in men hands forever.
like ben harper says i rather take a punch than not give you a shot. maybe its inherently time for a woman president in america. one who doesnt hate men.

Best Answer

'Some' Nate, not all.

Best Answer

No, it's not true. If women could do a better job at being president, how come many haven't even been great in their smaller positions of senator, governor, or Congresswoman? How come they don't try to get equal pay for women? How come the conservative ones don't want to respect women with giving them the 'right to choose'? And just look at women presidents from other countries who have failed. Not any different from men.

Best Answer

nate i dont know much about politics but i do think youre looking at this from the wrong angle. not all women are any one thing, not all men or children or scottish people are all one thing. i dont understand why you dont see that

Best Answer

No, I do see that quite well, Lassie. My point is exactly that. Often women view men as one thing, but then don't want themselves being viewed as one thing. They hate generalizations yet generalize men regularly. It is the way things have been.

Best Answer

now youre talking foolishness. there are women that generalize just as you are doing, sure. and they are just as bad as you. generalizing is as good as guessing.. i think you should try getting to know some different women because in my experience most of the women i know are not trying to prove they are better then men. so you lost me. i dont know what else to say

Best Answer

Guess you're lost then. Well, I'll tell you this, Lassie: I've spoken to a lot of women about this kind of thing - some right on this site, and most admit that it's true that women do generalize about men. And I guess that's all I've got to say myself.

Best Answer

cuz men and women are different why do guys flip out when they are mocked but mock women all the time?

Best Answer

Are you kidding me? It's women who flip out and are ready to say you hate women for doing anything that shows them their own bullsh!t. Men laugh at their own selves.

Best Answer

you should meet the men in my life. you would probably hate them yourself they take everything to heart.

Best Answer

There was a guy a couple of years ago, his wife cut off his penis and disposed of it. This sounds very horrific to any male that hears it, but most women or girls who hear about it, their first reaction will be to laugh. I'm not kidding.

Best Answer

I know, it's true.

Best Answer

Some ladies do it out of self-defense if a guy is harassing their dignity. The rest of the time our topics are about 'everyday stuff' & 'girl talk'.

Best Answer

Joke away, free speech is sacred

Best Answer

I'm talking about why women hate it but do it themselves.

Best Answer

Not cool to generalize. If a woman can do it, so can a man, and vice versa. The fun is to outdo playin' the dozens with it. Witty and adventurous only need apply!
This is just one woman's opinion. Others may vary.

Best Answer

Haha! It's always funny how women do that too! They don't want to be generalized but do it about men!

Best Answer