Women always say men are pigs (not necessarily in those words) sure men can be awful at times, but women can be too, same as men, they can cheat, have affairs, lie, etc etc. just like men do. It's just that you always hear men do this, men do that, while women probably do it just as much, but that just seems to be fine. It gets irritating that women belittle all men, including those who are loyal and trustworthy like me. I am not directing this at anyone.
Junkard Junkard 22-25, M 20 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Sorry.

I only hate people on an individual basis, it makes much more sense.

Best Answer

Agreed.

Best Answer

without offending too many woman... woman are fed a bunch of BS as they are growing up. The whole princess thing that there daddy's little girl that can't do no wrong comes crashing down when they enter a relationship and realize that it is a two way street.

Best Answer

Yeah, that might be the case.

Best Answer

Sure doesn't sound anything like my childhood. lol Princess? Can do no wrong? How about being beaten and treated like you're stupid! That's why I used to hate men in general. However, I have learned and do now see each as an individual and am extremely grateful that not all men are "pigs" or all women "gossips".

Best Answer

Yeah, it's horrible when parents beat up their kids, I never understood that... I'm sorry if I offended you in any way.

Best Answer

Well, I was being sarcastic to a point. The reality is that we are all responsible for picking our partners. Some people are more demanding then others are in what they will and will not accept. I can tell you if you believe that prince charming is just going to fall in your lap then you are most likely going to find pigs.

Best Answer

This is too true. Too many little girls are raised to believe they are the center of the universe these days. Not all are, thankfully, but the world might be a better place if someone said 'no' to them every once in a while.

Best Answer

Agreed.

Best Answer

Yeah, and there are men who say women are ******* for the exact same reasons. Reason being they've only ever dated the opposite sex, so they've only ever had bad relationships with that sex, so since all the ones they've dated turned out to be arseholes, clearly that means they all are. The two constants in their failed relationships are (a) them and (b) the gender of their partners, and since obviously they never did anything wrong themselves, who's to blame?

I would imagine bisexuals are much more aware of the two sexes being as bad as each other.

(I sincerely apologise for the atrocities committed to pronouns in the name of gender-equality in this post.)

Best Answer

I agree with you there, men shouldn't assault women like women do to men, though women do it more often in my opinion, I hear and read it all the time.
Yeah, the one who did it usually blames the other, then it goes wrong I guess.

Best Answer

This is the best answer. But, I would also add that the fact that "gender" has become polarized to such an extent that a lot of what is deemed ***** or pig like behavior comes from the interpretation of someone who is seeing the issue from either feminine or masculine prospectives and is failing to view the behaviors from a 'neutral' prospective.

Best Answer

I think perhaps most men (though by no means all, I've seen some horrible comments on this site) have got the message by now that it's socially unacceptable, whereas women complaining about men are more likely to be cheered on.

Best Answer

True. People look for stereotypes and then criticise when they inevitably find some.

Best Answer

True, which is weird.

Best Answer

If the shoe doesn't fit DON'T wear it. Don't let the few women who for whatever reason think that 'men are pigs' force you to be a pig. If you are not a pig then you are not a pig regardless of what those few 'angry women' say or think.

Best Answer

True, I know I'm not a pig but it can get on my nerves after hearing and reading it all the time lol.

Best Answer

a rule is often proven by its exception ... I am happy you aren't a pig!

Best Answer

Thanks, though your saying it's a rule men are pigs and I'm the exception haha.

Best Answer

You're*.

Best Answer

Because some men are pigs, and some women are poisonous and/or spoiled and toy with men just to hurt them. It goes both ways, it's true some of the time for both sexes. You have to ignore people who make blanket statements about an entire group of people because it's usually not true for every single person in that group. You just have to be concerned with yourself and how you behave and not worry when women say these things, because you know you're not. Makes me wonder, for the women who say all men are pigs, what's wrong with those women that they only attract the attention of that kind of guy?

Best Answer

I agree with you. Well I can ignore it most of the time, but eventually you get sick of it lol. You've got a good point there though.

Best Answer

Yes, it's annoying when you're definitely not a jerk and making an effort to be a good person and people say those kind of things. Could be useful, though. You can use it as a red flag of who not to date!

Best Answer

So true haha.

Best Answer

because they think we are?

Best Answer

Perhaps, but that's just stupid in my opinion, sure some of us are, but that doesn't mean all men are.

Best Answer

Well. Women can be too.

Best Answer

Exactly.

Best Answer

It seems as if you are impling that all women say this. I have never said this and I most certainly do not think all men are pigs. I am a women and I think there plenty of bad seeds out there man and women. I attempt to treat everyone in my life the way I would want to be treated. I am definitely no princess and make mistakes and I would assume that men are very capable of mistakes also. That does not however mean that they will be forgiven so easily if they do something hurtful to me.

Best Answer

I don't, I'm not directing it to anyone so I'm not implying all women think that, sorry if you thought I did. I like your attitude though. ^^ Nicely said.

Best Answer

Cool. Thanks. I think people say things out of hurt and they make general statements that are not very nice. I think that if people would take a step back sometimes they might have a different perspective. Who knows I could be completely off my rocker. Lol.

Best Answer

True, but not many do I think. Lol funny statement you made. XD

Best Answer

Exactly not many. Thanks. I don't make too many people laugh.

Best Answer

You're welcome.

Best Answer

Well probably because statistically speaking men do majority of those things.. And yes women do them too so I guess no one can really say who does it the most because it doesn't justify anything.

Best Answer

Who knows, but that doesn't mean all men should become victims of all angry women.

Best Answer

Pigs are quite intelligent creatures.

Best Answer

Hahaha yeah that's true.

Best Answer

The best defense is a good offense!

Best Answer

Perhaps, but it's unnecessary and kinda stupid to assault all men.

Best Answer

cause they are

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer