TheRascallyOne TheRascallyOne 22-25, M 14 Answers Jun 5, 2012

Because its normally the good looking ones the ugly ones cant afford to treat girls badly ;) Or because they get so caught up in mind games with him or frustated and annoyed that they dont have time to consider another option or just like men we like a challenge

Best Answer

Because they feel guilty and are masochists.

Best Answer

because they think they like bad boys OR because they enjoy the penis OR because of their looks

Best Answer

because its all about the penis

Best Answer

slave

Best Answer

Because it is different taste!<br />
Most of the time they are treated well and nicely.

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

most women are truely like this. i am trying to figure out the same thing. i remember one of my ex friends once got mad at me for helping her out when her boyfriend was beating her up eventually she confessed to me that it turned her on to get choked up against the wall. i think these masochistic girls get turned on by physical abuse. now verbal abuse i think hurts their ego and so they go on this mission to repair their ego by sticking around to "make him change" the truth is (in my opinion) they just want the same guy that spit on their face to kiss their behind. i think it's all about their ego not love.

Best Answer

Ew. Not this woman here. ;)<br />
As for the women who do though, I always believed they feel like they don't deserve better. Which is stupid, but whatever. They have their reasons for believing it..

Best Answer