Its a part of ur life!! Get over it and move on! U can't stop ur life cos u got ur period....
MariaGrace95 MariaGrace95 18-21, F 15 Answers Jun 2 in Community

Period? Quick, run for it! *scatters boxes of chocolate around and flees for my life*

Best Answer

Haha I feel sry for the guys who deal with that lolz :-P :-P

Best Answer

part of me thinks that for some women, after the first day, it becomes an excuse for them to act like she-hulk :P

Best Answer

He he but I think this only happens in america...anywhere else in the world and u probably won't even know wen a womans on her period

Best Answer

Please refrain from using text speak. Thanks.

Best Answer

:o...

Best Answer

Excuse me, have you ever had a period before? Lol it makes us CRAZY

Best Answer

I've had them for some years now and only the first day is painful...its not even pain just a. Stomach cramp! If u think about it so much then obviously ull think its the worst thing ever! :-P :-P

Best Answer

Mine lasts 8 days and it's painful for all of them. And I have anemia and I loose so much blood from them that I feel like I'll pass out and then I have chronic headaches and then I usually get sick during my periods if I'm not careful...soooooo yeah

Best Answer

*lose

Best Answer

OK then ur a special case! I'd say to eat a lot of greens and drink lots of water

Best Answer

I do, doesn't work

Best Answer

Then shouldn't u speak to a doc...?

Best Answer

It is just part of life. It is sucky but I don't think anyone is stopping their life because of it. Just because we discuss it does not mean we are making a big deal out of it.

Best Answer

Its just my thoughts after seeing so many comments here on how it pains and what they she do and this and that and the other...:-P :-P

Best Answer

im very sweet while im on my period

Best Answer

Idk y but somehow I dont believe u :-\

Best Answer

im on my period right now, swear by the moon and the stars in the sky

Best Answer

K well the ppl arnd u are blessed :-P ;-) :-* B-) B-)

Best Answer

:3

Best Answer

I agree but just sometimes it can be a real bother and play havoc with my moods.

Best Answer

Get ur self together then woman! Lol

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

They usually don't with males. It's among females they talk about it. It does suck for them.

Best Answer

It doesn't suck as much as thy make it out to be...it pains the first day and then done!

Best Answer

I agree, life is too short for that.

Best Answer

because bitchez love drama

Best Answer

I guess everyone's period is different. Some people actually go through severe pain. Some have them twice a month 0.o ... I've had them for years, and I still get angry about it lol. They make me moody, I feel gross. I don't want to exercise . I cry too much. But that's just me :-p

Best Answer

Because some women suffer severely every month that's why!!

Best Answer

K some women do have it really painful but not all women do.....its a cramp on the first day and that's it...

Best Answer

I agree it's not an illness but from one who had debilitating ones as a girl, and never took a day off school, they were awful....

Best Answer