I go shopping with her. I ask if she wants to stop at a cafe for coffee. She says yes and we do. I order the coffee and a slice of her favourite cake. I guide her to a two seater table so we can sit close. Now, the person behind the counter gives me a number so the waitress can bring our coffee. No: 11. I sit at the table with my gf. She looks at the number and then says look( with a smile), I look around, what? Long story short... She gets all hissy and won't talk to me because the 11 th was the first date we actually went out on a date( sheesh) I'm supposed to rennet that?
Spartanone Spartanone 51-55, M 19 Answers Jun 15, 2012

Pull the same thing on Her .Remember the 18 was the first time you eat a Hamburger together. :)

Best Answer

Because we can. Lol I'm just kidding. I don't know some girls take little things like that seriously and others don't..You just happened to be with one that does. We're all different..Lol.

Best Answer

I don't even care if my husband remembers my birthday.

Your girl sounds a little crazy and immature to me.

Best Answer

I can't even remember my own birthday : P

Best Answer

Thats just pathetic, anyone that gets that wound up over something so petty is gonna struggle on the big decisions to come

Best Answer

haha oh the struggle

Best Answer

Poor me :p

Best Answer

you are the sweetest guy ever. keep doing your thing. you are a fine speciman.

Best Answer

aaww you sound sweet. Women can be strange.

Best Answer

Hey, all women aren't silly. But the really pretty ones sometimes are, because they can get away with it. So keep that in mind when choosing. ;)

Best Answer

it's your job to remember the unrememberable stuff, had to write stuff down in the early years, the ex lost that after the kids, hey i would throw one at her, say hey do you remember what day it is, this is the 5th month w/out sex, hey lets celebrate and go have a butt necked sex time ha ha

Best Answer

Out of curiosity, how old is this woman?

Best Answer

It's not an age thing. I've had women all different age do a variant of the same thing. Men don't do it.

Best Answer

Ah.

Best Answer

well how many men have you dated? I don't think you're qualified to say that men dont : P

Best Answer

We do? Lol

Best Answer

they have half the money and ALL the *****....they can mess with us all they want .......and we'll LOVE IT........

Best Answer

I, for one, can't stand it when women pull that sort of silly stuff.

Best Answer

Best learn to pay attention to the details, old son.

Best Answer

I am a fast learner lol

Best Answer

Its just in there nature man,what exactly did she get hissy about?

Best Answer