patsypop123 patsypop123 51-55, M 17 Answers Feb 24, 2011

Because they are not able to look at men wearing them incase the look better than them

Best Answer

I don't ob<x>ject to men that wear girly clothes. However, I'm not attracted to them either.

Best Answer

First: many men don't have the body to fit in a girdle. As far as stockings I think I would look good in a pair of stockings or pantyhose, they might look great with my panties. <br />
Second: who cares what others wear. If they like what they wear, whos business is it to judge. Some men like to wear panties like me. and some men think it is wrong. Some women like to wear mens clothes, like boxers, shirts and tee's. So what makes them men's or women's clothes. Panties are underwear and if a woman wears them they become panties. If a man wears them they are underpants. Some men need to wear a girdle becaus of back problems and such. So is it wrong. Some of us men just like to look better, just like women like to look their best. What is the reason women wear stockings? To look good. They shave their legs and put on stockings to look like they have very smooth and tanned legs. Why can't a man do the same. I am on of those men that like to be hair free everywhere but my head. and some women like to be all natural, hairy legs, hairy armpits and the like. Personally I don't like to see those women , but again that's my preferance so whats yours.

Best Answer

Why do *some* women ob<x>ject to men wearing baggy jeans so their underwear show? In fact, why do we judge *some* people for any reason? ...because we can, ...because we are not limited to whom we may love and can afford to pick and choose, ...because it's a matter of preference, style, and standards.

Best Answer

If you're in the drama club it's no big deal. However I'm pretty old fashioned which equates to men and women playing the role they have the parts for. No offense intended.

Best Answer

Most women don't wear girdles any more, why I don't know as they're very sexy. <br />
My partner wears the Playtex 18-hour model girdles all the time and they give her the same nice figure that your corset gives you in the pictures here, but with lovely support and holding her bottom up too.<br />
And the way the girdle grabs her belly and bottom and all and holds her up is the height of comfort, she tells me, so much so she couldn't do without wearing a girdle now.<br />
I think it's all in the mind, once you accept you have to wear a girdle for to look nice then it comes real easy, it's just a way of life as the girdle becomes part of you, just like her. <br />
And the nylon stockings are the icing on the cake.<br />
I love the look, the suspenders etc are very sexy on her, I think all women should dress like that too.<br />
If a man wants to as well , who cares?

Best Answer

I understand where she is coming from. About 5 years ago I started to get a small stomach even though I do work out 5 to 6 days a week. My belly was effecting my posture. I decided to go to a corsetiere for some advise and a fitting. She advised me that I should daily be in a long legged high waisted boned and zippered panty girdle Rago 6210. She had to teach me how ot put on a girdle plus how to keep relaxed and just rely on a girdle for support, plus develop a daily routine. I followed what she told me, I found my stomach and back were well supported and held in, I was amazed how great this feels, I found when in a girdle I had much more energy and confidence, no more lower back pains and my posture improved 100 percent. I am sure your partner feels exactly the same as I do and I am a male. I asked my corsetiere about this and she said most people males or females if you give wearing a well fitted girdle a chance over a period of a few weeks you will become totally addicted for life, the positive effects of wearing a decent firm boned vintage style girdle really are amazing and you find you do not mind at all that you can not go without being in a girdle.

Come and discuss girdles at: http://www.voy.com/224381/
Girdle Chatroom: http://www.chathour.com/chatroom/Girdle_Chat

Best Answer

because when they want to wear them you've got them on silly.

Best Answer

My wife certainly doesn't ob<x>ject, in fact it excites her when sees me and I am wearing a girdle and stockings. And for our women friends, they've seen me and never ob<x>jected. In fact, if anything, several of them seem to be a bit envious, wishing they could get their boyfriends to wear a girdle and stockings too.

Best Answer

Is it because men are always trying to pretend its their turn tonight instead of sharing properly?

Best Answer

WT ?<br />
Perhaps thier concerned that the next step would be men borrowing their tampons and hiding them where the sun no longer shines... Besides they already need to put up with enough stuff from us :)

Best Answer

I really don't care what anyone wears, as long as they bathe regularly, they can wear any darn thing they choose. If they will not be offended when I snicker a little, because after all SOME people dress in ways that are frightfully funny. <br />
I had my 2 year old granddaughter out one time and she saw a girl who was dressed in some bizarre outfit, and my granddaughter actually fell down and pointed at the girl and said "Oh Nana, funny lady!!" The girl told me that the child was rude, and I told her if she didn't want to be laughed at, she shouldn't dress like a clown. She swore and left. I wish I'd had a camera with me at the time.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Add a response to what there is no comment there to reply to

Best Answer