Or even post pics of their br easts or g3nitals?
AllStarcrushNate AllStarcrushNate 26-30, M 19 Answers Apr 23, 2013 in Community

Maybes because they are dumb as ****;-/

Best Answer

Because they're brain dead. Seriously.

Best Answer

They're for the attractive men to see.

Best Answer

During times of uncertainty, I turn to my favorite comedian:<br />
The girl says "Oh uh-uh, wait a minute! Wait a minute! Just because I'm dressed this way does not make me a *****!" Which is true. Gentlemen, that is true. Just because they dress a certain way doesn't mean they are a certain way. Don't ever forget it. But ladies, you must understand that is ******* confusing. It just is. Now that would be like me, Dave Chappelle, the comedian, walking down the street in a cop uniform. Somebody might run up on me, saying, "Oh, thank God. Officer, help us! Come on. They're over here. Help us!" "Oh-hoh! Just because I'm dressed this way does not make me a police officer!" See what I mean? All right, ladies, fine. You are not a *****. But you are wearing a *****'s uniform.

Best Answer

LMFAO!!!! Hey baby... are you from Tennessee? Because you are hot! (I'm terrible at one liners)

Best Answer

LMAO...thanks for telling me you are terrible at one liners...how would I have figured that out on my own????? LOL

Best Answer

Lame one, LilGangsta. Not even the same thing. These women on the Internet are TRYING to look sxey. Lame excuse there, lol.

Best Answer

LOL...how dare you hate on the words of D. Chappelle!!!

Best Answer

He's pretty lame too, lol.

Best Answer

aw hell no!! *z snap*

Best Answer

you have a point but it doesnt always work that way. a girl can dress as a hooker or a nun, but some dude somewhere will find either s3xually attractive. when i was younger i used to have to take the bus, and always tried to dress like a boy so i'd be left alone. still had guys making kissy faces or ask me for a ride. lol wtf

Best Answer

damn that sucks september...where did you grow up?

Best Answer

I know right...

Best Answer

if your resemble johnny depp in your profile pic, i dont think they would call you a perv. . . its called natural selection lol

Best Answer

True.

Best Answer

why? those women are idiots

Best Answer

hypocrites

Best Answer

Good question..then I'd also ask how is that those that DON'T put up suggestive pictures that the pervs hit on them anyways???

Best Answer

Probably because pervs see that a lot of sleazzy women do it, and therefore think the Internet is full of sleazzy women even if they don't show it.

Best Answer

lol uh something tells me the sleazy "woman" putting up those pictures is no woman. haha what movie was it? there were these 2 guys chatting naughty together online because they thought the other was a woman

Best Answer

Lol, here we go with that excuse again. Take a look at some of those sleazzy women I've actually met here and you'll find for yourself they're not men.

Best Answer

ew no thanks. wouldnt wanna find out for myself. i could do without herpes

Best Answer

hahahaha therein lies the $64,000 question!

Best Answer

doesnt make sense but im not complaining.

Best Answer

because a pervert would hit on anything that moved. you could put a picture of ur naked grandmother on here and still have some idiot mail you.

Best Answer

I'm not talking about the pervert, I'm talking about the woman.

Best Answer

like i said in the other post, those pictures aren't even of her. anyone who looks like some of those pictures would be working in the adult business making money, not bothering with ep lol

Best Answer

Wow, now you're actually choosing ignorance.

Best Answer

because they are not their pics lol

Best Answer

I would say women only mind the attention when you men are so unoriginal and uninteresting... If you can bring a sense of authenticity or wit to your flirting I think women would respond far better to you, or other men in general.

Best Answer