Studduck57 Studduck57 56-60, M 23 Answers Mar 9, 2012

Cause you are probably picking the type of women who want that. Maybe you should change the type of woman you go for.................. that might do the trick right there!

Best Answer

I KNEW that someone would throw the "You're just have always picked the wrong women" shaming language in here.

Nothing like insulting the intelligence of the poster, eh?

Best Answer

LOL and the guys go, "Not all men are like that, you just picked the wrong guy."

Best Answer

Not this one again. And you, I suppose , are a lonesome nice guy?

Best Answer

That's pretty harsh, the guy's reaching out with his first story, why not try welcoming a new member? The only reason you're leaving a sarcastic comment is to get an imagined chuckle and a like. I'm not saying you're a p rick, but that was definitely a p rick thing to say

Best Answer

I was being honest. You were being nice, weren't you?

Best Answer

By the way, this member is in his late fifties.

Best Answer

You can be BOTH, you know. And what the hell difference does it make how OLD he is !! I agree with TrueCelt..

Best Answer

Women prefer complex guys, guys with facets to their personality who are spontaneous and not always predictable(although there are also many women that prefer a more reliable man). Some like me have ADD and everything bores them and need excitement to even have committment. I think the "nice guys" are too accommodating and have this pushover quality or this quality like you feel like you are "leading" in the "couple's dance" and that feels like you are carrying him not the other way around and that is very unmasculine/unfeminine and feels unnatural. The "mean jerk" guy is honest, direct, and says just what he thinks, and is not polite. Not necessarily can you trust him but he tends to be more obvious. A mean jerk guy will tend to not give a **** what you want and remain himself and not be changed by you and some women love a challenge. Just like men. A mean jerk guy is more obnoxious and loud and steals your attention more, he is not quiet or refined. <br />
Both types the "mean guy" and "nice guy" have an equal number of pros and cons. <br />
Not all women will reject the nice guy. <br />
You are going after the women that prefer the "mean"(not necessarily mean) guys and ignoring the women who like the nice guys, like a hypocrite. Women who are direct and passionate as myself will tend to want a man who is also harsher or rougher around the edges. Meanwhile women like myself tend to attract either men who want to be surrounded by ****** or men who are very timid and want a woman to do everything for them. <br />
Luckily for me I found what I believe is the right man for me. :) We are quite interesting together!

Best Answer

First of all stop chasing women they arent worth the time. 2 I'll answer your question in three simple words "women are ******". 3 ever noticed how many women have daddy issues and play the martyr role...why the **** would you chase that because listen that is exactly what the supposed "bad boys" are dating. 4 I have seen the guys women date and they arent tough and they arent cool and half the time not attractive..so what is it you say....simple...women have cold ******* hearts and admire ******* qualities BECAUSE THOSE ARE THE QUALITIES THEY HAVE!!! GODDAMNIT. these women are worthless and here you are making yourself look like a begger chasing them.Leave them be and in 15 years they will be NOTHING. They will have no looks, the "bad boy" will be gone ******* someone else, and they will be one of the many 35-45 year olds sitting back talking about the "abuse" and the "betrayel" Let them wallow in their own psychotic female martyrdom. You on the other hand treat them the way they act...like trashy ****** until you find a good woman. Dont sit back and fawn all over them and view them as young sweet angels. You have got the wrong idea. i spent 12 years respecting women only to be treated like i was a *** and watch all the dopedealers and rednecks in town **** the hell out of these ******* and then one day i woke up and said "WTF why do i want a girl like this? no self-respect..no heart...no soul. So i stopped chasing and i still have to find the good girl but at least im not part of the game anymore. Slutty women like that ****. They love guys showing them attention only to shove it back in your face. Dont be one of those guys. Let the perverts and trash **** those ****** and you wait for a decent woman who by the time she is 45 doesnt have 3 kids from some worthless jackass. There , you have been taught in the ways of the jedi my son. Use your new found wisdom wisely :)

Best Answer

Damn. It's like I know you from somewhere else. You summed it up very well.

Except for that whole "good woman" thing. They are ALL the same, there is no such thing as a good woman.

Other than that, though.... hammer, meet nail.

Best Answer

Wow, you must get all the ladies, because they love ********.

Best Answer

The really sensible, good women like nice guys. Are you a nice guy? Perhaps you are only looking at nonsensible women. Reach out....

Best Answer

Bulldrek.

Women only want non-thugs after they've hit The Wall and have squeezed out a couple of thugspawn and need someone with a nice fat wallet.

Best Answer

Jason. I will never change your mind on women now. I read your stories. And your ideas are set in stone that will never erode. You are incorrect. There are good women and good men with hearts that sing and are true. I am sorry you will never feel any different. Your eyes are angry. That is sad, Jason.

Best Answer

Maybe because some are scared to death to leave a abusive relationship.<br />
I think its just choice in some cases male/female not everyone is the same, we all have to find out lifes issues in our own time and being on the outside of somebody elses relationship can make it easy for you to judge the situation.

Best Answer

Because those guys get laid more so the women want to have sons like them so that their genes get passed on more.

Best Answer

Why do many men have this so wrong idea about women- Now it got me thinking - Maybe this is the reason why men are treating women this way, they they think they are doing us a favor! LOL!

Best Answer

We have this "wrong" idea because we've seen it.

Best Answer

You mean you have imagined it!

Best Answer

Well sadly that's true, a lot of guys are like "Yeahhhhhh, you know you like it, don't act like you don't yeahhhhhh".

Best Answer

Not all women are like this.<br />
It does seem that the good guys in the world (though there aren't many) get left out in the dark.<br />
But the good girls do too...<br />
Good people in this world are a minority I guess and there are always baddies looking to take advantage of them and the good people just let it happen.<br />
(I've sure let myself be used, abused, and taken advantage of)

Best Answer

Yes I think you are right.
There are many good (note I did not say perfect, we never are) people in absolute numbers but this gets diluted by the staggering and rising number of bad ones, both women and men, but I think that the proportion of bad is still higher in men.

Best Answer

none of these blogs answer the question, and for you girls that think this is not true take a step back and really look at yourself and what kind of men you are attracted to, they are probably not huge deuch bags but they do treat you unfair or like "****" you know it to be true stop lying to yourself... i wish people were more honest with themselves so that i could get an answer and maybe solve this stupid epidemic.

Best Answer

'Cuz the bad guys are loud and obvious and get themselves noticed one way or another, and the nice guys are generally laid-back, non-aggressive, fairly quiet, and in general they just don't stand out. They're SOOOO easy to overlook.

Best Answer

Quite frankly, I think some women have issues & that's why they choose those types of men. Also, like it was said before here, opposites really do seem to attract lol Bottom line, there are too many variables, too many reasons. Take the positive comments/advice here & see where it leads.. Good Luck :)

Best Answer

cuz they always have the hottest wheels, and they're so masculine

Best Answer

Thats women for you, then they wonder why they are being treated badly, they deserve what they get. **** them.

Best Answer

there are some women like that but they are idiot's, there are actually some women who like to be with good, decent men but they are probably the minority

Best Answer

Well, a few answer suggests that things certainly goes both ways, that is for a start.<br />
No to answer the question, at least in my age range, what come across is that many go for the oversold alpha dominant male when young, they thing they will have a good protector... few years sown the line they realize that the guy does not distinguish is just a kind of show off idiot who can t distinguish kindness and weakness and they divorce, hoping to find a nice guy.

Best Answer