I hv noticed that women are constantly criticizing other women in very derogatory fashion. They make fun of other women and make very hurtful comments on their looks even though they themselves arent that pretty. I myself cant even hang out with these women because i just cant participate in this. Do men do it too?
ash3426 ash3426 26-30, F 6 Answers Mar 21 in Community

Girls might do that .. but secure, mature women don't need to do that at all.

Best Answer

It gets so difficult for me to have girlfriends because I just dont find someone's face humorous! one time i just laughed along to feel like I belong in a group, I felt so guilty.

Best Answer

I've noticed a lot of that too, lately. Yes, men do it too.<br />
My boyfriend does it, I always ask him not to do that around me. He doesn't do it as much now, or he rephrases it when he realizes what he said.<br />
I don't like those people... I tell them it's not nice calling people ugly, while thinking 'look at yourself first... inside and out'

Best Answer

Glad to know its not just women, its just not cool to laugh at someone in an obvious way because you find them funny looking or whatever..the word 'ugly' comes out of mouth only if that person does something really bad.

Best Answer

Actually putting down is gottu do with the excess of X-chromosome in their bodies I think and cheap is just what kind of woman you are dealing with.

Best Answer

I think it's because they feel insecure. That doesn't make it ok though. I have been hurt a lot in the past by other women's, & men's, comments and it took me a while to heal from it. I no longer find it easy to respectfully connect with others in person like I used to. I've become very wary and I don't like how it feels to not be able to trust others in real life situations. :'(

Best Answer

I totally get it, I myself hv been laughed at and it feels terrible..

Best Answer

Because it's too expensive to put them down in more expensive ways? o.O

Best Answer

Cuz dey ratchet

Best Answer