She broke up with me because I was keeping an online roleplay profile active. She found it and said it was the same as cheating. She left me and I wanted to stay friends. I let her know as I did with all of my friends that I was in the hospital (just under a month after the break up). She said I deserved it and that she hopped I lost everything I had and that she was going out with some new guy later that weekend.
jchurch303 jchurch303 31-35, M 9 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

count yurself lucky.......send her a Thank you card ......when it finally hits ya

Best Answer

if she or he says mean hurtful things it is because they are feeling hurt and they are trying to make you hurt too

Best Answer

hmm you are probably right.

Best Answer

I don't think you can lump 'every' woman into one. ; ) Idk, but I often feel anger is pain/hurt in disguise. Maybe that's the only way she knew how to show her feelings of betrayal. Not nice, but I doubt she truly meant it.

Best Answer

Would like to believe she didn't but hard to believe someone would say a person who is in the hospital having surgery while away from all family deserves to be there and that they hope the person loses everything they have. I mean that is horribly mean to say to anyone.

Best Answer

Yes it was very cruel. :-/

Best Answer

Not all women are so cruel. You are well rid of her.

Best Answer

One can hope they aren't lol.

Best Answer

that is just mean and i dont not even to the ones that was mean to me if i wasnt willing to stay friends i told them the day it ended to never contact me again because i wouldnt be their friend but unless they was really horrible to me or we just never got along then i wouldnt tell them that if they contacted me i would be nice to them

Best Answer

I know right. I was like man, I thought things could at least be civil. When someone is away from family and in the hospital for a bacterial infection and they are going to be doing surgery on the persons leg which could result in loss of muscle and tissue depending on what was found the reply one expects isn't "you deserve it and I hope you lose everything you have." That is more than just a little mean, especially when someone is under the impression they are remaining friends or at least civil.

Best Answer

in a case like that i would put aside my feeling of anger and go visit my ex and make sure they wasnt alone in the hospital i know i wouldnt want to be alone so i wouldnt leave someone else be left alone in the hospital

Best Answer

just out of like pain or like that human need of control, but what she said about the hospital and all was very bad

Best Answer

I think she's very hurt and shows it in anger. She felt what you did was cheated on her and she most like feels betrayed by your secret hobby. Just her time and space maybe?

Best Answer

Hmm, probably right. Does packing up and moving out of state back to be close to the exes help with the healing process lol.

Best Answer

whatever it takes but moving out of state might be a lil too much lol

Best Answer