Because a woman's body is a work of art. And you don't have straggly, disgusting strands of hair jutting out of a work of art!

Best Answer

Best question of the night.

Best Answer

Been doing it for years since my ex gf suggested it and it feels much better this way.

Best Answer

its so hygienic, it helps reduce body odor. I really hope men start doing it too

Best Answer

Women don't like to smell of sweat. The hair holds the smell.

Best Answer

I like the smell of a sweaty woman

Best Answer

Then tell her not to shave!

Best Answer

The hair actually suppresses the odor.
Unless you never wash it.

Best Answer

I like being smooth, and I admire smooth skin on partners, too. I have encountered men who shaved, especially athletes, and found it very attractive. I wish it would catch on with more men.

Best Answer

It caught on with me...

Best Answer

Very cool !

Best Answer

Because body hair is considered a masculine trait....<br />
This is why a lot of lesbians tend to be less inclined to shave (i.e. because they have embraced their masculine component).<br />
But for most women who are trying to bait men, the more feminine they appear the more effective is their play.<br />
That is not to say I am implying that the hair is in fact an ob<x>jective male indicator but since men tend to have a lot more it is obvious how this trend developed....

Best Answer

Because men are pigs! Not counting me of course!

Best Answer

Annnnnnnd lovvvvving it....

Best Answer

Cause we're pretty.

Best Answer

Because it's really gross to see a big hairy bush in a girl's armpit when she raises her hand. It also holds in the odor to the point where no deodorant can hide it. Girls just don't like to be hairy. It's also the reason we shave our legs, possibly our pubic hair, and anywhere else we have hair (except eyebrows, eyelashes, and hair in our scalp). Being hairy is more of a man thing. It's very masculine and unsightly. Some women can choose not to shave, but I personally shave any unsightly hair.

Best Answer

It's masculine to smell ? Yuck ! We do it because we're conditioned that way, it's not innate. In some cultures the women don't shave and their world hasn't ended.

Best Answer

Being a man doen't mean we can't shave the pits,I did mine a couple days ago and have been doing so since puberty.It feels real good and my hygiene is better than those who don't.I also use womens deoderant for the smell of it and it lasts longer than any of the male deoderants.Go figure!!

Best Answer