david71 david71 36-40, M 19 Answers Mar 20, 2010

there are actually men that treat women like angels? where can i find one?

Best Answer

Thats like saying all women are idiots Smart women don't throw away good men. The ones that do are in the same league as those said bad men. It's not as easy to spot a bad woman as it is to spot a bad man, thats why good men end up with bad women.

Best Answer

Because a lot of men treat women like angels when they court them and then become something completely different when they have conquered her.

Best Answer

The same question can be applied to men. Sometimes emotions/feelings override logic. Sometimes they have low self-image/esteem; they don’t think they deserve a great woman/man. The brain is delicate. What seems like common sense to you may not be the case for them. Although I get the feeling that this may be a more personal question? If that is the case it’s because some women aren’t ready for a good man and vice versa. A woman left me for a jerk I’m not being biased lots of people think he is a jerk. She did this because I represented to her, an emotional connection she wasn’t ready for. She wanted something more casual and the other guy did that for her. Of course this is one reason among many it’s just different reasons for different folks.

Best Answer

Women just love the bad boys. Good guys eventually become boring. That's just the way it is!

Best Answer

don't know they may be addicted to that state of mind - they feel bad underneath and stay to confirm it all. some like the spice of emotional torment to keep the relationship in a state of ebb and flow similar to the initial stage of a romance. they become addicted to that once it gets comfortable they get bored, I guess depends what your idea of angel is and the woman...

Best Answer

As far as I can tell, it's about the looks. They guy is good looking and not too easy to have? Then it doesn't matter anymore, if he is nice or not. And if that doesn't matter, what should he be nice for? I often noticed, how they give a rats *** about the guys reptation of being a pla<x>yer, a playboy or just a plain *******...<br />
So it seems like they want bad boys. But actually they want handsome, interesting, highly coveted and confident guys... but those are often used to being wanted and therefore like to play with those girls. And the girls don't care until they are crying and left alone.

Best Answer

Alot of abused women feel they're not worthy of a 'good' man. They're a lot like dogs in a sense; You beat one long enough but it will always be loyal to you.

Best Answer

This is another example of the fact that your thoughts about yourself matters more than other people's thoughts about you.

Best Answer

It's the chase... the challenge... and then we wonder where all the good men have gone???

Best Answer

They stay with the bad guys because thats all they saw growing up. Most likely dad left home and moms had a heap of men running in and out. So when Mr. Right/Good come along they dont know how to except morals,respectful,caring,intelligent and kind gentlemen. So personally i think the dads that run away from their families are to be blamed as well. Remember behind every good man stands a good woman. So ladies and gentlemen, lets work together to get this right. Because our children are watching us and they are our future. So show the respect you want to receive.

Best Answer

Because hard life makes you see it more clear and unitse the couple. Easy life makes the oposite.<br />
Get it?

Best Answer

I'm Sorry, I've Yet To Find A Man, Who Can Treat Me, Like A Queen,Goddess Angel, Etc...

Best Answer

Much merit in Spann0r's answer--looks and body are huge factors.<br />
I think a big part of it is many gals like bad boy sex. The bad boy, when he's horny, doesn't beg pretty please. He just grabs her and shoves her against the wall, or throws her on the bed, or takes her where she stands. Many--not all--women get thrilled by this unbridled desire and dominance.<br />
The bad boy does this because he's not afraid. He's not afraid it will alienate her because he says to himself "if the b**** walks, there's more where she came from." Whereas gentlemen appreciate a woman's individual attributes and are afraid of losing one who seems like a good one. This fearlessness of the bad boy makes him seem more virile and therefore more appealing to women.<br />
It is indeed very sickening to hear from women "there's no good men out there" when the real problem is the preference they show for bad boys and attached men who are weak enough in character to be receptive to other women's flirtations.

Best Answer

I don't know David, I just don't know

Best Answer