Who cares? The same studies show that guys hardly ever listen.

Best Answer

well you would have not belived this if ya knew my husband

Best Answer

Because studies are made by men, who deprive women of all rights, including the right to reject man's false studies, dirty jokes, violent treatments. Men talk on all means of communication, on forums, on leading positions and even at eating tables of all societies. <br />
Women have to toil for livelihood, especially in Asia and Africa, and they still have little time to converse with their children and friends.<br />
We all, men and women, need to rethink of how to restore the station of woman who is truly the better half of man. Equality of gender is mostly important for world peace.

Best Answer

ha ha i believe it.

Best Answer

The women's answer to this question are the longest.

Best Answer

More social, perhaps?

Best Answer

Like shopping, it's in their DNA.

Best Answer

we do they talk hee hee

Best Answer

both my husband and i are not real big talkers. i spend most of those 7000 words telling my kids to stop it, don't do that, be respectful...etc.

Best Answer

Why does it matter?

Best Answer

Generally, women are expressive creatures. Maybe this is the reason why women cope better or have a higher pain tolerance than the opposite gender. :-)

Best Answer