juicyboy21 juicyboy21 22-25, M 10 Answers Apr 18, 2012

They could be infected with Toxoplasma gondii.<br />
10-20% carrier rate in the US.<br />
Seriously...<br />
www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2012/03/how-your-cat-is-making-you-crazy/8873/

Best Answer

Some women spend a lot of money making it look like they aren't wearing any makeup, and glowing with Natural Radiance...I just read an article about that in a ladies magazine. Creams, lotions, this, that, the other thing....all so the girl in the photo could look like she had no makeup on at all and still GLOW.

Best Answer

It's a kind of performance art. It's fun. It is presenting to the world your idea of yourself, your concept. It tells you a lot about a woman, like when you see a woman with big beautiful eyes who puts goop all over them. It's her way of saying, "I know."

Best Answer

most of us do realise this but we are a vain bunch us women and we enjoy preening ourselves.

Best Answer

There are many women who believe that beauty is a visual thing and many men who believe the same. I as a woman believe that beauty is from within a person that's a fact x

Best Answer

Because all that is meant to impress other women. The true radiance of granting sexual favors and making sandwiches isn't going to get them any style points from chicks.

Best Answer

Sooooooooooo true. They mistake men for being shallow (generalizations).

Best Answer