SuperPiggyPikachu SuperPiggyPikachu 22-25 20 Answers Jul 1, 2012

Bigger ****.<br />
Higher stature.<br />
More revered.

Best Answer

They want to feel "protected". I think it also has to do with what we see in books, magazines (including men's magazines), TV, movies, and the internet. You hardly IF EVER see the short guy do anything heroic, much less get the girl. C'mon Hollywood, knock it off!

Best Answer

Bang on! This need to feel protected is what I call "princess syndrome." Kinda silly when you think about it. The best fighters I've known were all shorter men and I've seen tall guys get their butts kicked in the process. They rely on their height to get out of trouble only to realize it has nothing to do with taking a punch, defending oneself and throwing back. So this whole protection and security thing I laugh at. You are right though, it's fairytale Hollywood stuff.

Best Answer

Thank you! Women tend to have this ideal man in their head. Tall, handsome, etc. Like, dude, appreciate the varieties of men out there. Stop acting like little miss princess waiting for her perfect prince.

Best Answer

Women are programmed to seek the best caveman. This means tall is everything to the majority of them. There are those rare few who don't seek a Neanderthal man but the<br />
comfort of a confident, self-assured guy even if he's short.

Best Answer

Tall men are considered by women to be more ideal because they look stronger and more intimidating. This means they are more able to defend their family (or clan in cave man days). Also, short men have short man syndrome (an angry male of below average height who feels it necessary to act out in an attempt to gain respect and recognition from others and compensate for his abnormally short stature). That is not attractive to women. Further, short men are not as attractive as tall men because they have dwarf like features. Lastly, women do not want to give birth to short sons.

Best Answer

Wow! so all short men have short man syndrome??

Best Answer

Almost all short men. They can't help it--they just behave that way. I've met quite a few. Just like all tiny puppies have tiny puppy syndrome. They bark loud and frequently.

Best Answer

Everything is longer... Need I say more

Best Answer

They're not better...but dating a man shorter than you is a bit odd. I need a man to be able to wrap his arms around me and make me feel secure and safe...hugging a guy shorter than me would be like hugging a child. Maybe it's an unfair viewpoint to have, but it is what it is

Best Answer

Because they have to look up to them?

Best Answer

I think you can liken this with fat chicks as opposed to thin chicks. Same thing.

Best Answer

No, it's not.

Best Answer

Why isn't it???

Best Answer

i think its because women feel security from tall men.. they can wrap their arms around them and hold them to their chest.

Best Answer

They get served quicker at the bar.

Best Answer

And they're handy for when you've put things on high shelves.

Best Answer

And they can usually get spiders off ceilings before you go to sleep.

Best Answer

In all other regards, I kinda like shorter men.

Best Answer

Tall men stand out in a crowd, they're looked up to literally and therefore figuratively. They often get picked for leadership roles, and making more money, just because of being taller.<br />
Short men can be total powerhouses if they harness their personality to be bigger but they usually just end up being angry all the time which is a turnoff.<br />
Hollywood has several short male superstars but they always use angles that make them look like they're taller than any woman in the scene.<br />
Short men are cute and hate being called cute, so women who like short men get yelled at for calling them cute. Accept your cuteness! USE YOUR CUTENESS! It's a secret weapon the tall guys don't have!<br />
I think we need to go back to the fashion when it was acceptable that men wore heels and women wore flats. Otherwise heels mess up perfectly fine hugging ratios.

Best Answer

IDK.

Best Answer

It's instinct probably, coming from our ancestors.

Best Answer