I love the way my woman looks without makeup.

Best Answer

I never wear make-up. It's a lie.

Best Answer

I prefer the natural look, shows everyone you're story and that you're not afraid to let everyone see, but proud of how far you've come. It's a life's story. But now and again, it's nice to try something different to make yourself feel that little bit special :-)

Best Answer

Natural.

Best Answer

Deep down.....<br />
Every woman longs to be a clown.<br />
That's why they paint their face..<br />
Either that or they are just fake. :)

Best Answer

I think many women wear make up due to social pressure. Often look better without it.On the other hand, when you get a bit older, sometimes the skin needs a little help.<br />
But 13 year old girls wearing alot of make up- just wrong on so many levels

Best Answer

lots of people wear make up wrong anyway you can achieve the natural look and still wear make up. women wear make up for all reasons depending on age, under 18 is usually to look older 18+ is to cover up any spots or blemishes they may have. also to improve what they have already and for a feel good factor. and why are you just aming this at women? did you know that all the men on tv wear make up? and lots of ones everyday too

Best Answer

All I know is when it looks like too much. Most women on tv wear too much. I think a bit looks good.

Best Answer

Why? Because it's fun? I like the "just enough to enhance what you already have" look, not a fan of the "standing on a street corner" look...but there's something very attractive about someone with confidence to go completely without also. :)

Best Answer

I'm a woman, and I wear enough so that my face and lips aren't dry and peeling- that's about it though, except on special occasions. It tastes nasty (lip stick and such, I use balm and sometimes lip gloss) and feels like a fake skin.<br />
Some women wear it because it accents their best, most attractive features. Others do it to hide, because they have low self esteem.

Best Answer

I hate make up. There's nasty stuff in it. I don't wear it. It probably means I look under-dressed for certain occasions, I don't know, don't give a ship.

Best Answer

It works for the man and the woman. If the man was so hungry for a little color in his life that he started wearing heavy make up it might break you up.

Best Answer

I do hate wearing cosmetics. Rarely even lip color. I did try a cheap semi permanent color once. Get a pack of Kool-Aid. Dampen a sponge or a brash and dip it into the powder.
Works, doesn't wash off or drink off. BUT it does burn your lips till it goes into the pours. The stain remains for a long while. Apply gloss. *Safe but it honestly burns and is quite uncomfortable.

Best Answer