Netabell Netabell 26-30, F 14 Answers Jan 8 in Community

Personally, I only wear a neutral lipstick, a touch of liner and a quick brush of mascara... I guess if I'm feeling particularly audacious I'll toss on some brightly coloured liner and blue or green lipstick just for fun... But I prefer to keep it minimal... Who honestly wants to watch their entire "face" go down the drain when they have a shower? Foundation, powder, bronzer, concealer... All foreign words to me. Healthy, natural skin is as beautiful as it gets.

Best Answer

That's very kind of you to say.

Best Answer

"If the barn needs painting..."<br />
You obviously do not need any makeup, but some ladies feel that they do.

Best Answer

I know right! I usu just wear a sheer-color lipbalm and a lil bit of eyeliner and some mascara, if needed be for an important event, Ill willingly wear "war paint"...but I believe that the best makeup/acessory a woman can ever have is her smile! Keep smiling, you have a gorgeous smile! :3

Best Answer

bïtches be crazy.

Best Answer

i dont, i never wear makeup

Best Answer

I wear very little makeup

Best Answer

I hate these type of makeups..i like simple foundation eyeshadows with eyeliner and mascara..then blusher and lipstick..i hate that sometimes they tend to put more foundations only to cover the lining and highlighting of the face..i know someone who looked ugly and scary..the features gets destroyed..

Best Answer

They don't like their real face so they make a new one with makeup. And end up looking like a ***** or a clown.

Best Answer

I know what you mean. I don't even wear makeup anymore. But I see some women with obviously spackled-on makeup and wonder how anyone thinks themselves so ugly as to need all that, or any of it, for that matter. And makeup has bat poop in it. Gross. :)

Best Answer

MANY are covering UP a multitude of Flaws. Some have a completely different Face when through.Them "WONDER " the next day when the Guy isn't interested anymore. :)

Best Answer

with some people, it's best if it does cover them all up...

Best Answer