scarless21 scarless21 22-25, F 19 Answers May 12, 2012

the good guys? Anyone who sits by isn't going to get a damn thing, and neither should they. But parading about wearing nothing will only get you attention, not quality.

Best Answer

I think you are making some sweeping generalisations.

People (not just guys) are attracted to attractive confident people. Perhaps what is attractive about the women that you are stereotyping is not that they are scantily clad but that they are confident about themselves.

If you are hot and you show a lot of skin you will probably get a lot of male attention - but as a lot of the responders have said - it won't necessarily be quality attention.

I also think you are making assumptions about what people with degrees look like...it's not a homogenous bunch. I have a brilliant friend with a Masters degree in Psychology...she has been known to wear skirts short enough to make a ******** blush....

She gets a lot of attention (not just because she is six feet tall with legs up to her armpits) but because she is confident, bubbly, outgoing, fit and has a lovely warm personality. Another friend who is a Doctor loves fancy dress parties so she can dress up in the scantiest costumes around.

I know that sometimes it seems that society rewards the lowest common denominator for the most shallow and superficial reasons but don't worry about quantity of attention. It's all about quality. You only need one decent guy - not the wolf whistles of a pack of yobbos.

Don't sit around making comparisons, they are self-destructive and pointless - get out there and live your life. Be happy, be proud of yourself and your accomplishments and know that there will be someone out there who appreciates your moral standards.

We all look at eyecandy - but it doesn't mean we want to settle down with it.

Best Answer

why do you think that those guys are the "good guys"?

Best Answer

I don't think that is a fair statement.

Best Answer

b'cause men today are soooo hypnotized by the outward appearance, that they just fail to see what is really precious and important in life. And maybe, they respect u as much , so as to not want to hurt u. Those guys see u someone that deserves someone better than them.

Best Answer

I'm a girl that usually wears little clothing and reveals a lot, but don't think it's easy for me to pick out the good guys. After all, I get attraction from just about any guy both good and bad. And don't get me wrong, I like that attraction and getting a guy is never any problem for me. But getting the right guy is, therefor I'm always reticent to make new friends. I first want to get to know them better.

Guys aren't looking for degrees, they don't want smart girls. They want sexy girls. The first thing they fall in love with is the body, not the mind. By being not too smart (or at least make it appear as) you give them the feeling of control over you, wich is good for their ego. Then they can say you're his girl instead of the other way around.

Best Answer

Calling BS on this one.

Best Answer

To answer you question honestly. Id have to say that some guys might be intimidated buy an educated and successful woman. When you are a guy you feel like if a woman is doing better off than yourself in career and education she is either not going to want you at all or she will drop you quickly down the line... so that might be the reason why some 'degrees women' might be lonely at times. That is why I don't know why women don't ask men out. WTF. Many times a guy would love to be with a woman who is educated and doing well but are just intimidated... but if they woman was to ask them out they would be all over that. why do women often feel like they have to play quiet and wait for a man to ask them out? so if your a woman and your lonely its mostly your fault... start asking guys out when you need to and you probably wont be lonely for much longer. The only other issue would be if your fat or ugly. ((Sorry to say it but I am just being honest)). Guys dont want to be with an obese woman or a ugly woman. We just dont. Wed rather be alone then be with an obese woman. So if you are overweight.. work on losing the weight... or you will continue to be lonely. (sorry but I am just telling you like it really is) You need to work on your appearance no matter how many degrees you have. Now for the other part of the question. Yes women who are slutty dressing do get men. They get all kinds of men after them... but they really Dont get the Good men. Overly slutty women dont really get good men. They get the Horndogs and the drunk dudes and the dudes who just want to get laid. So yes they get attention... but No they don't have good men in their lives. women like that generally speaking get guys who use them for sex.

Best Answer

'Why do women feel like they have to play quiet and wait for a man to ask them out?'
That's an excellent question Gman and there is a very good couple of reasons - One is social conditioning and the antiquated but still prevalent idea of the 'good girl'. The second is that there are a whole raft of crappy, psychopop self-help dating books flooding the market that insist that if you have to ask the guy out - 'he's just not that into you'. Overtly and covertly women are sent the message that being assertive and upfront about what they want ie asking a guy on a date is unfeminine behaviour. Personally I think that **** should have gone away in the dark ages.

Best Answer

Yeah that kind of mentality needs to be done away with. there is nothing wrong with a woman asking a man out. I can hardly even believe somebody was so sad to even impose that idea unto others. But forget that stuff and forget what self help books say if they say something like that. Just do what you have to do > to get your happiness. Find a guy you like and ask him out. its very easy to do. Guys like it when women are assertive like that.

Best Answer

Big boo

Best Answer

They may be the attractive guys but there certainly not the good guys, your find the good guys soon enough the guys who want you for you not for the sex

Best Answer

A woman can get a good guy regardless of how much clothing she wears. And, the women who have degrees don't around being lonely.

Best Answer

Why do you assume women who get got the good guys got them that way? Good is relative. Stop, and evaluate the decent men you know. Chances are they like you. (Little known truth: good knows good, even if good is dumb) . Also, barely any clothes equals sex... men like sex. EVEN GOOD MEN LKE SEX. But a good man will wait for a good lady... who will EVENTUALLY like sex.

Best Answer

You cannot have sex with a degree.

Best Answer

When you get a degree most people want you to respect them all the time. That is the problem with having that hanging over you head.

Best Answer