undertakerfan undertakerfan 41-45, M 15 Answers Aug 11, 2010

you leave when you CAN. without him knowing.........it has to be planned, well-thought out.........change of address, new place to live, changing your cell phone number, making sure he is no longer able to hurt your or stalk you or kill you.......involving the authorities, your workplace, your family. it takes a lot of planning and being emotionally ready as well. takes strength and confidence and MONEY. if there are children involved , it's even harder. pets can complicate matters as well.<br />
update:energy had a good point: the stockholm syndrome...my ex boyfriend was a sociopth...what they do, at first, to reel you in, is to be extremely charming and loving...............then they start trying to get your sympathy...........once they have your sympathy and intense love, they can begin to manipualate you. once they have you into a situation where you are "trappped", such as married, or with children, or living together, then that's when the abuse begins. and it's a shock. my sociopathic ex boyfriend was diabled...so he very easilty got my sympathy and then manipulated me. "i don't know how much longer i have to live" was one of the things he said to me, in a very soft, scared voice........even after the abuse started he still tried to make me feel sorry for him....he told me his family was against him, told lies about them that i later found out weren't true, abused my cat, cheated on me...........stole from me.......stole from other people beat up an old man, other eple as well, sold drugs.........just a big mess. and six months fter i left h im, he died. and i still feel sorry for him.....STOCKHOLME SYNDROME!

Best Answer

because they think that if they leave that A) their boyfriend/husband will hunt them down and kill them or B) they don't want to leave because they think its just a phase or something that happened to them in their childhood and they are the ones who can get them to stop

Best Answer

You mean stacking them, or do you mean packing them. Smacking them not once but twice in the face, my illusions mental confusion!<br />
So it is ok, to give a(" critical beat down"!)

Best Answer

Sex is part of it. Penis-vagina intercourse releases a great amount of oxytocin, which has been referred to by experts as "hormonal superglue." Oxtocin blinds lovers to their partners' faults and makes it hard to break up.

Best Answer

They love the man and maybe they even secretly love he beatings, but they also love getting sympathy.

Best Answer

Have you ever heard of The jewish genocide?<br />
the reason germans didnt rebel against it was because they were slowly desensitized. it started off small, like taking a few rights away from the jews. then jobs. then they made all jews wear patches.etc.<br />
its the same for those type of relationships, the girl doesnt realize how bad it has gotten because theyve been accustomed to it slowly bit by bit and beaten down.<br />
Well so i assume.

Best Answer

Disconnect in there brain !!!!!!

Best Answer

Quite clearly your heart isn't in it - try taking up a martial art.

Best Answer