Bonnie1934 Bonnie1934 56-60, F 8 Answers Jan 12 in Parenting & Family

There are Many reasons I can think of. One because they get desensitized,to the Violence. Another they Identify with their Mothers,and feel close to their mothers cause they are going through the same thing. Another cause they have low self esteem,feel they deserve it,or couldn't find anyone else. It also can feel Good to them as strange as that seems.Looking back on childhood memories we seem to play down the bad things and Embellish the good . It is all in a screwed up mind. We all have a few screws that aren't tightened to securely.

Best Answer

They don't know how to get out of an abusive marriage because they didn't see their mother do it, and it is the norm for them. Preventing their children from repeating those relationship roles is one of the most important reasons women need to leave abusive relationships.

Best Answer

correct, but too many women figure that out much to late in the game :c

Best Answer

I'm guessing it is because the situation is familiar to them....

Best Answer

Patterns?

Best Answer

it's all they know. they think it's what they deserve and what's right for them. my mom did the same thing but I intend on breaking the chain.

Best Answer

Good for you , I wish you much success...

Best Answer

thank you 😊

Best Answer

Because they use their father as a template of what the average man is and does.In other words, they think this abuse is normal.Sad.

Best Answer

very sad :c

Best Answer