superdave1 superdave1 36-40, M 23 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Romance & True Love

I don't have a flat butt....

Best Answer

Yeah, I have kinda noticed that! Doesn't matter if they have flat butts to me, I'm a breast man anyway.

Best Answer

;-)

Best Answer

why dont you ask them and clear your confusion go and ask the women with nice boobs why do you have a flat butt and ask the women with a nice butt why dont you have no boobs

Best Answer

Stop looking at 2D women?

Best Answer

I don't know...why do some of the ugliest men have the most impressive packages?

Best Answer

hmmm ... i didn't know that.

Best Answer

mine does but sorry you cant have her

Best Answer

damn

Best Answer

Oh trust me there are women that have it all.

Best Answer

That is because women love doggy!

Best Answer

i know there is , but not a whole lot.

Best Answer

I have lovely boobs... and my butt ain't flat, neither is it big either it s just the right size. And thats just how they are suppose to be...... Yeah

Best Answer

but what's your face look like...lol

Best Answer

I have seen women with both....flat butts and no boobs....

Best Answer

I've known and seen plenty of women that have both.

Best Answer

Nice thought!! I'm always teased for having NO butt!

Best Answer

i have one name for friend....scarlett johanson....boobs and butt...and she is so pretty....

Best Answer

i'd like to meet her ...lol

Best Answer

Because God made them dt way ussually those dt hv both dn hv a very attractive face,n besides if dey had both da spinal cord wasent gna b able to balance de body just imagine

Best Answer

because at puberty fats (which are the bulk component of breasts and butts) either find their way to the breasts or to the buttocks..if majority of them end up in the breasts, a lady would have nice boobs but flat butt and vice versa.

Best Answer