Ilovepepsi Ilovepepsi 36-40, F 18 Answers May 6, 2012

I have been in a few gay bars/clubs and I am not gay. He is your ex, time to stop worrying about it I guess.

Best Answer

But you went by yourself? I been to many with friends for birthdays, but never alone.

Best Answer

Men do go to pubs by themselves yes. Either he is bi curious or just confident in his sexuality and wanted a beer close to home.

Best Answer

I did it a few times myself and I will tell you that I didn't want to go back. The men will buy other guys drinks and then eventually will ask if they want to go to bed.<br />
So he may be getting free drinks but that doesn't mean your husband is gay.<br />
Now if he does it all the time I would say he is looking for trouble no matter how close it is to home. Tell him to stop drinking so much and go a little farther for a better place. The thing is if he is hit on by a woman in a straight bar what good is that either. <br />
I think he needs to go some where with someone you know or even you for his and your own well being and safety.

Best Answer

Either he's closet gay/bi or he wanted to see some lesbians makeout.

Best Answer

They are likely not as straight as you think.

Best Answer

I'm not trying to bash gay/lesbians. Just asking due to so many signs in our relationship. He had man issues in the bedroom.

Best Answer

Would me stopping into a straight bar make me straight?

Best Answer

it stopped being any of your business once you became his ex

Best Answer

Why not? Do you think he's going to catch something? At least you know the probability of him being abused and punched by some loudmouth yobbo is close to zero. Why can't gay/lesbian bars welcome anyone? Of course they can.

Best Answer

At least he's not trying to score some @$$

Best Answer

I haven't met a straight man who didn't want to "watch," they don't see Lesbians as human beings outside of the bedroom. Who's the queer/perverted one there?

Best Answer

My straight friend advised me that the beer in Gay bars was nearly half the price than "normal" bars, so he regularly frequented them. I thought it might be just an excuse, but apparently not.

Best Answer

Not sure why I have never done that but I did have a friend that wanted to see what it looked like inside a lesbian bar/night club.We were out driving around talking and I told showed him where one was as we drove past it.He begged me to stop and go in w/him just to look.Nothing to see because the club was upstairs where you had to pay to get in and probably wouldn't let two guys in anyway.I just laughed at him for wanting to do that.

Best Answer

Why does it matter?

Best Answer

it's safe if you are afraid of cheating and you are straight

Best Answer