GonUnleashed GonUnleashed 18-21 14 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

The programming in our lizard brain (the really primitive bit of our brain) assesses a person and finds they match the criteria it has for a good breeding partner. It sends signals to the rest of the brain which floods itself with endorphins and oxytocin. <br />
The higher brain then creates a narrative that makes this into something special and elevates them above all other human beings in the same kind of way that people on LSD often claim to have spiritual and religious experiences.

Best Answer

Because we were made in God's image, and he loves.

Best Answer

I agree with you!

Best Answer

I'm sorry you don't get it. It's not an easy thing to grasp. But God doesn't hate. You just don't like that he doesn't play by your rules, or fits in your box. You don't understand him and you're not alone. But really, would you expect aliens that visit us to play by our rules? Our ideas? We know so little of the universe but somehow we have all the hubris to believe we understand it all or think we know anything. We don't.

Best Answer

How did I infer that? Because we humans do? We also are not exactly like him either. We have physical bodies and he does not. God is sinless. We are not.

Best Answer

When you consider what God's image may be and when he created us, he did it before Jesus was born. Ergo, not all of us is all of him. That can be inferred as well.

Best Answer

Not all of us is him. What does that mean to you? Obviously we are not God, so not all of him is us. If we were just like God, why would we need a Savior? Why do we sin still if we are God and God is us? Smh

Best Answer

Where are you getting that God hates? Is it in the bible? How has he excluded his own children to you when he hasn't? And why are you adding words to what I've written here?

Best Answer

You inferred what you wanted from my answer. Do not put it on me that I was wrong.

Best Answer

Lack of comprehension isn't my fault. You assumed something I did not say. I said, 'God loves. He made us in his image. So we can love too'. (basically the reverse of my first statement) What's so mysterious about that? The only inference you can get from this is that 'because God loves, we can too'. You are the one who started the inference that God hates. You did that.

Best Answer

mate... birth... die

Best Answer

We're emotion junkies who want the permanent high that comes with true Love, but we've become too distracted and materialistic to find, so we make do with cheap imitations and pat ourselves on the back for finding something we really didn't find at all.

Best Answer

To establish communal ties to ensure the survival of our genes, and to breed.

Best Answer

It's supposed to find us a suitable person to mate with,I think

Best Answer

Bingo! You got it.

Best Answer

So it's all not so pointless?

Best Answer

Love or lust?

Best Answer

Love, you know what, both.

Best Answer

Are only mission is to love each other

Best Answer