l3lackmamba l3lackmamba 18-21, F 13 Answers Jan 2, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Thankfully it is no longer an issue, but they were evil, greedy troublemakers who thought only of themselves (just like my ex).

Best Answer

nice to hear that...how are you doing now?

Best Answer

A million times better, thank you so much!

Best Answer

I don't like invisible people

Best Answer

Because they are deeply unhappy people who spend all their time trying to hurt each other....

Best Answer

Two of his sister live out of state. And his brother is the world's biggest histrionic @ss hole. He's a manipulative, persistent skid mark. When their Mom died a couple years ago, he fell out of his tree and started dressing like a woman. Now he's a transvestite who befriended a little autistic Hispanic neighbor boy and some other kids. We warned him he shouldn't have those kids around him. My husband and I refuse to go around there if the cops bust in and arrest everyone for freaking child abuse. He has stalked us and gets angry when we don't invite him on our Anniversary trips. He even says "I would have let you two have a night together in your own room." EWWW!! I don't want him even thinking about that about us! <br />
When we were looking for our first house to buy he kept suggesting trailer houses in a town NOBODY likes. He was being dead serious. He kept suggesting and suggesting and we kindly said 'no thank you' we're not living in a trailer house in Tooele. Then he snapped in my face and said "Ooooh I'm sorry it's not a house on the east hills! I guess being a Trump you're too good for our scummy old family." I about socked him in the face!!!!! WHAT A CHEAP SHOT! It was judgemental just because of my name. It insulted me AND my family. My Dad worked his *** and built that house himself. It's big because my parents adopted and fostered over 20 kids and wanted a big home to suit us. ANYWAY....I hate that man! Want a better idea of how he acts? Go to my profile under Stories and read "The Letter". It's a letter we wrote him a couple years ago addressing him to stop it or we'll cut ties for good.

Best Answer

wow...he really tested your patience...what did your husband do about that?

Best Answer

LOL he sure did! He has to repeat himself since his brother is so incredibly persistent. When it all came to a head he said (as close as I can remember) "We have nothing in common. We've butted heads our entire life, and when I got married and moved out you acted as if I was your best friend and I abandoned you. Now that Mom is gone I have no reason to come over here anymore. I have no reason to talk to you and I've never had a reason to like you. Keep pushing me around and you will NEVER see me again." This even shocked me. My husband is the nicest, sweetest teddy bear. I never would think he would get that angry, but he did. After that it cooled down for a few months, but not for long. It's a little bit better, but still every holiday, every weekend, every sunday he'll call and want us over. My husband has to tell him 'we're going to do our own thing.' or 'we're going out of town' which is usually the case, just so he doesn't show up at our house and catch us off guard. I hate having to 'hide'. It's not getting through to him even if things are a little better. I haven't been over there in 4 years. He's terrible to be around. OH AND he's a hoarder.

Best Answer

wow...i hope he'll learn soon, if not soon then hopefully someday. Or i hope he could meet someone who could bring out the best in him. How are your kids?have they met their "uncle"?

Best Answer

No kids yet. That was another 'threat' is that my husband won't bring him around until he gets his house and priorities right. I'm already jealous of my siblings. They can take their kids to the in-laws with normal aunts and uncles. I don't know what we're going to do. I know it's mean, but I wouldn't feel bad if he never saw my kids. :s Hopefully something will change in between now and then.

Best Answer

...AAAAAAND I failed to mention (so many things) the family friend who molested one of the sisters when she was little...his brother still lets him come around. I don't want my kids around him. It's sad because that's how lonely he is, but he also doesn't know when to say enough is enough and send the friends home, or away for good.

Best Answer

Kid's safety is a priority so as of now i don't see anything with you deciding not to let them meet their uncle. He needs rehab or couceling...

Best Answer

He's been in therapy for 3 years. I think his therapist is doing more harm then good, but then his brother is the kind of person that would lie to the only person who can help him. It's like a never ending cycle that has it's peaks and valleys. THAT'S why I avoid his family. Too stressful.

Best Answer

His family is negative and that is toxic! I can't go there. I already one negative man with me. I love him, love him, love him, and he drains me daily...............

Best Answer

I only do that if they are rude.

Best Answer

They always ask me some annoying questions

Best Answer

I have a brick wall closer

Best Answer