TiffanyElaineR TiffanyElaineR 22-25, F 10 Answers May 24, 2011

I can say anything I want, tell any story good or bad and he never judges me. He accepts me for who I am and never gives advice, just listens. I couldn't ask for a better friend.

Best Answer

She's the one friend I feel I can tell anything to and not be judged, who knows me best, and whom I have known the longest, so she's someone I truly trust completely

Best Answer

I agree.. Great answer! I feel the same way. Mine knows me the best out of anyone..including better than my husband and my family. She knows things that no one else knows..I feel at ease when I am around her, I have nothing to hide or be afraid of.

Best Answer

Because she's always there the minute I need help , has never judged my failings ever .<br />
When we met I was a heroin addict and she was the straightest person I'd ever met ( didn't know what pot was ) . She didn't know at the start I was a junkie and I told her a few months in , she didn't ditch me .<br />
A few months later I told her I had to give up and she took me in while I went through withdrawal and watched my daughter when I was too sick to leave the bedroom . <br />
She supported me when my partners abused me and drove the two hours to get me and my daughter if I called . She was my savior during those few years ,<br />
She too got into a violent relationship and I was there for her and she got I understood . Like her I didn't judge when she went back again and again .<br />
She is amazing and I'm lucky to have her and been able repay her with support when she's needed it lately .<br />
Our first kids were born a few weeks apart and are now best friends too :)

Best Answer

He has stood by me through hard times and was always there

Best Answer

coz, she is my best friend.

Best Answer

She put up with me at my absolute worse.

Best Answer

I think because I feel very comfortable with her and can be myself, as there a very few people that I really feel at ease with...including some members of family.

Best Answer

because a best friend is a friend who is the best

Best Answer

She is there when I need her but not there when I don't need her.

Best Answer