i drink because im addicted to alcohol

Best Answer

I drink to stay hydrated and lubricated. I don't drink when I'm not thirsty. <br />
(and never alcohol)

Best Answer

I drink occasionally for fun..

Best Answer

I drink to get to sleep at night

Best Answer

I don't drink my dad is an alcoholic

Best Answer

Have never touched the stuff ... when I was younger was more interested in sports than parties and if I did go to a party sports was still more important to me and I was careful in what I put in my body ... also my dad was an alcoholic ... things were often not easy at home for lack of money as dad would drink away a good part of his wages ... I was never going to be like that

Best Answer

I've drank, I don't like the taste, I don't enjoy it

Best Answer

I don't see the point. I like to know that I can drive anytime I need to, especially if there's an emergency. Booze basically contains empty calories. I don't like what it does to my liver. I don't like the way alcohol is addictive and ruins lives. I don't like the way people act when they are tipsy or drunk. I like being lucid, and I respect my brain cells. Drinking can be expensive, I don't like the taste of alcohol, for the most part. I don't like the example it sets for my son. Alcohol seems to have no pleasant effect for me, except to make me feel a bit sleepy. Once in a blue moon, I will crave the taste of beer, but one brew will solve that problem. As of today, I haven't had a beer in years.<br />
That's about it. <br />
;)

Best Answer

Thanks! I really enjoyed your answer:) I can relate in many ways.

Best Answer

That's kind of you to say. :)

Best Answer

If I don't drink my H2O I will die of dehydration, do you want me to die??!

Best Answer

Usually I drink in moderation but do not at present as pregnant

Best Answer

Congratulations!:)

Best Answer

keeping fingers crossed and thanks

Best Answer

i drink water and juice

Best Answer

I don't. Just got sick and tired of it.

Best Answer

I hate the taste.

Best Answer

Don't, partied and got it out of my system. Took decades of hard partying.

Best Answer

Same problem here I would slam down like 2 pints of henny a liter of vodka a liter of Jack Daniels and a lot of moonshine and not even a buzz or physical drunkenness

Best Answer

I can drink 24 bottle of Budwiser , 12 shots (you name them) and maybe 8 mixed drinks before my stomach is full of liquids in one hour. I do not get drunk or feel any difeerence as when I came into the bar. The whole night is as if I never drank. I am the one who drives people home and drive perfect. I can drink more in an hour once I pee it all out and still the bar tender will tell you I am not even buzzing. I am a girl 5 feet 5. been like this all my life. people try to make me drunk but they just waste their money on me and later complain they should have had brought more money. I can drink 8,000.000 worth of drinks in one night I will be perfectly fine and no I never get a headache or trow up at all. Thank goodness.

Best Answer