I don't, but I see you've met my mother

Best Answer

I believe she friends with mine ~)

Best Answer

I think people are most critical when (they think) another person's beliefs conflict with their own basic sense of right and wrong.

Best Answer

I agree and wish that when expressing so they did not include assumptions and put downs along with expressions of great negativity as if believing that one is better and/or superior to another for having experiences and beliefs which differ. When we consider all that is human and thought of within religion sexuality and family openly and consideration is given of all that is included within we can find that there is more to celebrate and agree to in common with each other rather then to create hostility and great divides.

Best Answer

Maybe to make themselves feel better or hide things about them. I wish I knew, I was having a problem with that a few minutes ago, someone messaged me criticizing me about what I like. I didn't even know them.

Best Answer