because people are ***$holles to me

Best Answer

I get angry when I find other people being mean to others, it makes my blood boil o.o

Best Answer

can you blame me did you just see what that kid did i mean damn have a little consideration for other people. It not like he is the only one in the whole world. you know someone else may wanna use the swings.

Best Answer

I get angry at my kids alot, my son especially for abusing his little sister, it's just wrong the way he treats her, so I tell her to stay away from him and to surround herself with the people who love her. I get so angry with my son when he rebells against me, making me clean up everything while he refuses to help but expects the world to be handed to him on a silver platter, and when he rebells against me to do anything good with his time, and when he argues with me all the time, I just lose my patients with him, he attacked me last month because I asked him to help me clean the house! So I am now getting him some psycotherapy! It's really bad the way he treats the members of our family.

Best Answer