PlaygirlSiNeR PlaygirlSiNeR 18-21, F 36 Answers Jun 18, 2012

Because of my daughter.

Best Answer

Because I have important tasks to take care of.<br />
Because I was given life.

Best Answer

Because the world wants me : )

Best Answer

I have asked myselt that question every day of my life. I don't know how the world does it. I am in awe of how we all endure this mess called life, some times or all of the time.

Best Answer

There are so many wondrous things in the world to experience.

Best Answer

i think of all the delicious foods i will eat the next day

Best Answer

That's easy! Every day I wake up is the first day in rest of my life! It's like exploring the future one day at time! Don't know what tomorrow will bring but I do know who holds tomorrow!

Best Answer

my daughter is the only reason i get up in the morning, she is my world..

Best Answer

To create a sense of normality

Best Answer

For the people who love me and my dear sweet companion dog.

Best Answer

Why not?

Best Answer

It's one day closer to when I finally get to see my love of my life again. He is in basic and I will not get to see him Until December. I wake up knowing that It's always one day closer, and I need to be there for him for when he comes home. Just love

Best Answer

I believe I made a contact with myself from a higher level of consciousness with the help of wiser entities than I am to work old and unloving issues out of my soul through the experiences of living. If I quit on myself, I won't progress. Becoming love is a worthy goal, but the heavy weight of being in a physical experience is like lifting barbells at a gym. Hard work, wearying, but there is satisfaction and enjoyment, too. Because I am working on my soul, I can't really perceive my Self without a mirror to reflect in. This life is my mirror.

Best Answer

Because no matter what, I know I can tally it up as another day of experiencing life. I hope to collect enough that maybe I can share them with grandchildren, strangers, and anyone who will listen to an old fart. It may be hard going, but when the little things I think matter now, won't matter in 5 years..I know I can let go of the small stuff and love this gift of life. It may be some chemical accident we exist, or even spiritual intervention.. but I choose to live it like any other human being, taking in every moment like its my last and savoring it to the last drop. =)

Best Answer

Love life..

Best Answer

The only thing keeping me going is the amazing career I some how manage to pull out of my rolled up sleeve of disaster. Otherwise.... I would be a hopeless mess drowning in a deep see of tears that would be sure to drown me in the pits of my oh so low sorrows.

Best Answer

For the simple reason I don't want to be the spoiled slacker generation that most of my generation raised their children too be

Best Answer

To **** one more person off.

Best Answer

Now i do it only because im going to have a daughter soon.

Best Answer

Because my parents and some siblings would be devastated if I was gone.

Best Answer