I am relatively pleased with him.

Best Answer

He's spent the country into a hole..Increased the debt by more than half that of ALL accrued debt of the presidents before him...increased GDP to around 25%, the highest it has been since WWII, his Healthcare plan is ridiculous considering the amount of debt we are already in, we lost AAA status under him (don't say he had no say in it, he did), he's lied about pulling the troops out repeatedly, he sat on his hands after the attack in Libya..the list goes on..<br />
I can't wait to see someone respond by whining about Bush..hey, Obama approved his own budget back in 2006 and also, he passed a spending plan that even Bush declined.

Best Answer

Actually, I have looked up the numbers, read the news and come to my own conclusions, which, I know, horrifies you..free-thinking, scary. You don't even have a viable response aside from "you're a parrot." Why even bother responding? Does the truth hurt that much?

Best Answer

Honestly, he's far better than what's running my country at the moment. Would YOU like to have Julia Gillard as your country's leader?

Best Answer

Who?

Best Answer

Australia's Prime Minister

Best Answer

I don't. He just projected an imaged to get elected and it hurts that that's all it was. But it's my fault for believing anything that comes out of a politicians mouth.

Best Answer

Because he broke pretty much every campaign promise of his and has betrayed the ideals he campaigned on. His shredding of individual freedoms goes far past what Bush even dreamed of. Corporate power is stronger than it ever was and will get stronger on his re-election. Nothing has been done about the looming environmental catastrophe and food shortages that will cause massive devastation around the planet. Foreign interventionism is as bad as it ever was. The health care plan is an appalling way of shovelling money into pharmaceuticals. It's better than what predated it, but that ain't saying much.

Best Answer

I do not hate Him just what he is doing:-)

Best Answer

I hate neither.

Best Answer

Dont hate the man , I hate his policies. and lack of leadership.

Best Answer