Don't hate, but certainly wouldn't vote for him. His campaigning has been distasteful to me.

Best Answer

The guy's commercials are all bald faced lies, he has no economic plan, and even refuses to release his tax records. I wouldn't hire him to walk a dog much less for president.

Best Answer

I don't hate the guy, but disagree with him on just about everything - well, his current positions anyway. He does change his positions a lot. If people think that the country was better off under Bush and that the country was going in the right direction, then they should vote for Romney. Me on the other hand, I know better, and would never support the guy and will vote against him.

Best Answer

i like the guy, i really do. the only thing is that behind the scenes his wanna be vice prez screwed it up for him. he will act it out and go thru the motions like he's gonna win when he knows he already lost. the debates will be mostly bull$hit.

Best Answer

I don't hate him. It's funny to listen to him talk. He is accidentally honest which is endearing but it won't get him elected. He keeps slipping up an showing how far the classes are from each other.

Best Answer

I don't. I don't agree with him on everything but he is a hell of a lot better than what we have.

Best Answer

He would start ww3 from what I seen

Best Answer

And people talk about Conservative fear mongering..wow.

Best Answer

Which it is.

Best Answer