To show them my brain.

Best Answer

I don't! Theynjust do this all on their own. I am just a magnet for the troubled some.

Best Answer

Would it be easier for you if I didn't. : /

Best Answer

aw..so mean.. lol

Best Answer

Best Answer

Yeah maybe.. but then what would you possibly talk about? Length, girth etc.. c'mon .. really. What would u have to ridicule?

Best Answer

Oh my...see now, I wasn't going to go there..but now that you've called attention to it...HMM...

Best Answer

To hide the truth...or in college, it's to make others use critical thinking. I hate that. Why can't we just make things simple?

Best Answer

Yeah, it is challenging. But some are don't really make sense. : /

Best Answer

It's approximately 42% due to my upbringing and 36% due to my past relationships, 8% has a genetic influence, 14% pure chance, 66% is because of the real complexity of the situation and 27%...what? That's over 100%? Oh I see what you mean, I thought it was pretty obvious I'm wasn't talking about exclusive probabilties. Here, let me graph you an overlapping Venn diagram. Then I'll extend that out into the z-axis to give you a rough model of what I mean. After that we'll be ready to delve into the quantum side of it.

Best Answer

whoah! ok ok..

Best Answer

It's really pretty simple; the puzzle has 6 pieces. FOCUS

Best Answer

darn! can't still solve it! lol

Best Answer

Start with the edges

Best Answer

i surrender. lol

Best Answer

Well, you tried

Best Answer

You must be talking to a computer programmer.

Best Answer

absolutely!

Best Answer