I still feel like I want to help them, but why should I if they're just going to make of me when I have a problem. Edit: it's not that I EXPECT anything from anyone. I've been alone forever, I don't expect anyone to help at all. I'm just curious how people can be so one sided.
L96Arctic L96Arctic 22-25, M 13 Answers Jan 29, 2012

It gives us hope that one day someone will return the favor

Best Answer

i don't normally have the answers to people's questions, but i always try to be supportive and encouraging. if notice someone's status says their having a bad day, or if someone posts a story about something they struggle with or really anything like that i always talk to them and see if i can help in any way. of course i cant always help, but i am always there if anyone needs someone to listen. i dont really expect people to help me in return, if they do then i appreciate it, but i will still help them regardless.<br />
this also goes for real life too not just online. i know i may seem naive and too giving, but its just the way i am and what i believe.

Best Answer

Because in some little way you might be able to make a difference in this world... and not all others ignore us when whe are in trouble, we should not depend on their help though because it is then when we might get disappointed.

Best Answer

Since no one ever answers my questions anymore, I just solve mine on my own.

Best Answer

you know what arctic, I use to relate to you, I'm going to give you a good answer now. I'm also the helping type, and there are some people around me who tend to be listened to rather than to listen. Got a friend right now whose exactly like that. At some point I learned that we can't expect others to be amazing for us. I'm not saying expect nothing from anyone, what I'm saying is you should just focus on giving the love to those that need it. Trust me when I say they will appreciate it, even though it seems like they don't care about you. Ideally we should just give and not focus on getting anything back. This is something I'm trying to apply now. It does pay of, people do realise you are being there for them and they will have your back when it counts. <br />
If these people screw you somehow after you help then, then get new friends. That's slightly of topic but I don't want you to be naive either.

Best Answer

good people do good things, otherwise they'd just be normal

Best Answer

Not all people have the same ability to give. Some of your friends might need your help, but it isn't in their nature to return it.

Best Answer