what do you fear, your avatar doesn't speak well for you.Are you a coward.
sinathamby sinathamby 51-55, M 9 Answers Apr 5 in Community

I care about opinions without face, one can still feel the sense of a real person without seeing their face. It's not hiding, it's avoiding the unnecessary. And people wear mask everyday everywhere whether online or offline. There is vary depth we allow our side to show to other person and it's not a coward thing. <br />
Is this the same question to "Why do people wear cloth in real life ? Do they hide something or have body issue ?" ?

Best Answer

Wearing clothes is a different issue,I know behind the clothes we are all naked and the clothes fall when one is in love.

Best Answer

I think it is a good idea to protect your identity online. It is not fear, just common sense. What would be the point of showing my face in full detail? So I get a picture of a penis or two in my inbox? Thank you, but I will pass. <br />
In general I think my appearance has nothing to do with my opinions. And if you can't take the value of my idea without a face attached to it, what does it make you?

Best Answer

One has to face reality and who cares about opinions without face, if you get penis accept it and handle it with your intelligence.Yes appearance has nothing to do but you have never shown any appearance. Reality needs appearance.Only cowards hide and it doesn't bother whether you are online or off line.We have to create a just world if we all could come up real with fear and favor.Tks for your imput

Best Answer

You make me laugh. So bitter and judgmental about something that you can't even seem to communicate well on the philosophical level, but instead become flippant and try to personally insult me.

Dealing with a penis intelligently is like trying to lick a passageway through a mountain. But if you enjoy that kind of thing, I have a few I can forward to you and you can deal with them.

"only cowards hide" is a ridiculous over simplification, and it sounds like it was taken from a Russian WWII propaganda poster that forced teens to jump under the tanks with a grenade.

Reality is subjective. If you a fan of quantum physics you will understand why it is so. Fascinatingly enough, neurosciences also have something to say about your perception of reality. And I fear it is not good news, what you see is but a small portion what there actually is and it is filtered through all your biases to boot.

We don't have to create a just word, we have to provide this world with education. Just will be a nice side effect.

Fear and Favor? what does that even mean? I can't make sense of that.

In conclusion, I would like to say, that I take people at their action and how they present their argument, not on the color of their eyes, or age of their face or the turn of their nose. And your action towards me was belligerent behaviour, and your argument sounds like it was written by an upset teen. I never looked at your photo, you think it would change my mind?

Best Answer

Very logical but doesn't impress me.A very upset person to bring up issues as to my character.

Best Answer

Did not said anything about your character, just your opinion and the amount of effort you put into communicating it. You are the one who is judging my character, and brought up the name calling. I can see how logic wouldn't impress you.

For someone who wants a just world, you surely seem go out of your way to insult and belittle people. I am just calling you out on your hypocrisy.

Best Answer

I don't. Not that. I hope not.

Best Answer

I am here to help; I am honest with my answers and my feelings. My face is irrelevant and doesn't shed proper light on the person that I am.

Best Answer

Pfft.

Best Answer

Such a simple question as to reality and the masks we wear and the reaction is really an excuse or a denial

Best Answer

Why is it that you think all people wear masks? I certainly don't.

Best Answer

I fear only one thing and that is growing old. Which is why I won't be doing that. My avatar speaks impeccably for me, it's a photo of X-23, and I both resemble her physically and in personality. Am I a coward? You must be joking. That's like asking Michael Jordan if he sucks at basketball.

Best Answer

The Avatar does justice for my charector, deal with it.

Best Answer

In what way

Best Answer

Awkwardly strange.

Best Answer