describing a self to another in a debate is usually pointless. Debates are designed on attacking and not listening

Best Answer

TRUE!

Best Answer

No, that is not at all what a debate is. A debate is presenting opinions, backed by facts. What you are defining is argumentation and sophistry.

Best Answer

facts.. can be bought. words can be paid... debates.... ..

Best Answer

too easy, i dont have any beliefs, :)

Best Answer

Because I'm sure that I'll be happy if I hold on to it. I will not be guilty 'cause I know I'm doing the right thing.<br />
I'll pass with the debate. I don't like arguments. :)

Best Answer

i am always willing to be wrong! but you will have to sell me not tell me!

Best Answer

I like to think so but you never know until thew debate presents itself I mean we all think what we think is right.

Best Answer

my beliefs are a part of my makeup as "ME"...i have no desire to debate them....i'll explain them if i'm aksed and leave it at that.

Best Answer

At one time I could defend my beliefs in a debate, but I'm pretty sure that I couldn't any more. I'm not nearly as sharp as I once was, but I know that I came to my beliefs through much searching -- both in terms of multiple religions and in terms of personal soul searching. Having also experienced God's presence, I am absolutely convinced He is real. Fortunately it is not my job to debate this with anyone else, only to share my experiences as appropriate.It is only the Holy Spirit who opens hearts and minds to see Jesus as Messiah.

Best Answer

I hold my beliefs because they make me who I am. <br />
I don't argue. It's just not 'me.' If someone wants to have a rational, adult discussion and share beliefs I'm fine. I'm not going to cram mine down your throat and I'd appreciate it of you'd respect mine the same.

Best Answer

1. Because I feel like it.<br />
2. Yes.

Best Answer