imperfectbeauty imperfectbeauty 18-21, F 11 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Addiction

Being drunk is relaxing and fun, so i drink.

Best Answer

I used to get high to forget about everything going on around me. It was the only way I could feel "happy"

Best Answer

I used to get high all the time before I had my kids. My weakness and favorite drug was ecstasy, and I about did it every weekend. I did other stuff too, but that was the main one. I did it because I liked it. I quit because I liked it too much.

Best Answer

caz its fun to do. weed is relaxing and alcohol makes me content with everything. i dont do to much of either at one time, but i also never like to stay sober for too long lol

Best Answer

I do it because I enjoy feeling tipsy and hanging out with friends. Drunk that is.<br />
Weed doesn't seem fun for me. Haven't tried it, won't ever.

Best Answer

It feels good!

Best Answer

just be your self whatever you can

Best Answer

I like being pissed not drunk i just carnt help my self its just so nice

Best Answer

I used to drink often and fairly heavy. I did it because others did it and it was expected of me. But then I started drinking alone. That's when I cut way back. Even less now. Getting high is different to me. When I do, it's because I know it will make me feel good, at least for a while. I can take it or leave it ;-)

Best Answer